Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

i like it here. the south can fall into the ocean though, and it probably will!

^^^ what the hell is "anita queen"? nevermind, im sure i dont want to know

poopzilla fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Sep 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

California is great if just for the food. Unless you live way out in the boonies you can get a decent version of any kind of food you can think of within a 15 min drive. :yum:

psyopmonkey posted:

Grew up in sactown

Wont go back

Sac is fine and good, if not cool. jerk. :colbert:

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Taima posted:

haha sac is terrible but on the upside, we need people like you who enjoy living in poo poo places, thank you for shouldering your burden with a smile

I wont tell you you're wrong. but i've lived all over and living in the valley beats 'trying' to live in the bay spending 90% of your money on rent or living in the concrete shithole that is all of the south.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Taima posted:

I'm just loving with you.

Sac is like, classic middle of the road living in CA. I have a friend there who likes it. It's way too hot for me, and last time I was there the state college was full of sleeping bums on every bench at night which was disconcerting/weird. But it's ok. Cost of living is dead cheap compared to the better places. Probably not the worst place to raise a family on a budget either.

its all good, i know. The summers are loving brutal but that’s why we all go to the bay or tahoe or oregon for the summer. :P

The big joke about sac is that no one wants to be there but its close to everywhere you do want to be, and its true. You’re 2 hours from SF, the best city/coast in the world, or Tahoe the best skiing/mountains in the world. And there is world class food and booze all the way between. I love it here.

Hi, I’m poopzilla vote for me for city council. God bless.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

psyopmonkey posted:

Cali has everything you want and nothing you can afford.

thats why we all sell drugs :ssh:

^^^ I swear to God, if you besmirch the good name of Huell Howser we are going to have a SERIOUS problem. <:mad:>

vvv :argh:

poopzilla fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Sep 25, 2014

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

One more thing, I’ve heard this on TV and on the internet recently so I just want to take this opportunity to let people know that aren’t from around here. The city of San Francisco should never be referred to as ‘San Fran’ or, my god, ‘Frisco’.

Yes, I know it is pretentious as gently caress but San Francisco is referred to as ‘The city’. If that’s too pretentious, which it is, please just say the whole thing San Francisco or just SF. Lest you be violently raped by the gangs of gays that control ‘the city’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Xaris posted:

lmao the only people who get mad at san fran or frisco are east coast transplants in a desperate attempt to fit in and want desperately not to be perceived as a retarded transplant so they desperately cling onto dumb things adages like this.

plenty of old actual natives say san fran or frisco and dont give a poo poo. its a p good way to tell if someone isnt from around there cause they'll trip over themselves to correct you with one breathe and go "OMG NO DONT STAY THAT" while flailing around like a east coaster

i've seen things man

• Locked thread