Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
My second experience with the BattleTech universe (My first was a bunch of VR simulators in London) and one I remember with great fondness.

Unit name: Secret Clan Recon Unit, Callsign Bethany Cochrane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

apostateCourier posted:

What about NOT Clan Intelligence for the team name to go with Bethany Cochrane?

I like it. Works for me.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

PoptartsNinja posted:

If Bethany somehow gets voted in, it'll give me an excuse to enable the semi-functional Clan Enhanced Imaging wireframe mode.

Gentlemen, our course of action is clear.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Decent compromise. Onwards to fame and money!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

PoptartsNinja posted:

Bethany Cochraine run.

:allears: PTN, you continue to go above and beyond the call of duty.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
1. Go big or go home. More armor, more weapons, it'll tide us over nicely, and if we're in a tight spot we can easily trade back down.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Panboy posted:

Huh I just realized that "Dead eye" has the same voice actor as the MFB Commander in MW3, Now I'm wondering if the field base is just wandering around trying to run over civvies while I'm away fighting Mechs.

Also MW2 Tonnage is all that matters so Get that Zeus, Unless you want to save for an Atlas. Which I cant actually recall if its in this game or not.

I remember how the Atlas is obtained. I'm looking forward to it immensely.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Crigit posted:

So hang on, did you just trade your Timberwolf for the Kodiak? I thought the DC guys that hired you had the mech you infiltrated the place with in their possession.

Nope, a 'tech retrieved it from the wrecked Dropship.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Paingod556 posted:

I like to think Niko would spend part of his retirement in the Valhalla Club with Duncan and Spectre, trying to one-up each other's bullshit

I recommend looking up the George Ledoux-narrated, PTN-written audio story "The Last Contender" for Duncan's preferred bar and ultimate fate.

As an aside, I'm detecting a theme here, PTN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

whydirt posted:

Are there any generally accepted house rules to Medium Lasers that make them not king poo poo of mech mountain in 3025 play?

Ghost heat.

• Locked thread