Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Hi. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2010. Please murder me with a piece of pipe. thanks.
I haven't got my car's oil changed in 2 years cuz I don't really wanna deal with the mechanic telling me my car is poo poo and my radiator needs to be flushed and my steering wheel fluid needs to drain and I need a new belt. I just want my oil change please, and skip the car wash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
The Hissing Butt easily claims the first post.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
i cant even talk to myself

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i only go outside once a week

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
I can't even think outside the box! Ha ha!

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Take care of your car rear end in a top hat

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i sex babes on thre reg, dude

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

pretend youre mute and write down your demands it will give you more time to think op

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

do you pay for your car because i dont see how someone who pays for their car can let it loving rot irregardless of social anxiety

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
if you give the oil change man some weed he wont say poo poo about your crappy car

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
like SO bad

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Learn how to do everything yourself and you wont have to talk to anybody OP

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

So bad I can't even post

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Just tell them you're not interested, or that its not your car and just doing a favor for a family member. They're always gonna ask though.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Tipme posted:

I haven't got my car's oil changed in 2 years cuz I don't really wanna deal with the mechanic telling me my car is poo poo and my radiator needs to be flushed and my steering wheel fluid needs to drain and I need a new belt. I just want my oil change please, and skip the car wash.

da gently caress is wrong with you son?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*in really squeaky nerd voice* hmmm yeah *pushes glasses up* um, im gunna have to ask you to like... change my gay oil *sucks off a small dog* urrg**gurgle* my throat hurts today so my mommy called me out of schoo *cough* *COUGH* *dies of AIDS*

edit: *kills self*

dad gay. so what fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Sep 25, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

some greasy dude saying "wow you should have brought this in awhile ago" will cost you a lot of money op lol

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

The Hissing Butt posted:

The Hissing Butt easily claims the first post.

can we make this bannable yet

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

some greasy dude saying "wow you should have brought this in awhile ago" will cost you a lot of money op lol

and he's going to think you're so stupid and irresponsible for not doing it sooner. that sure will suck!

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
I teach but it drains all my energy and then I need to go back home asap and just spend the rest of the day playing video games or reading in bed.

Autumn Angel
Jan 18, 2014

enjoy your engine seizing up and exploding OP

Athropos
May 4, 2004

Tipme posted:

how does your car even still run with such dirty loving oil

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
who gives a poo poo you loving rear end in a top hat OP?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
do it yourself. oil is from the earth so you can just let it drain into the gutter

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
It's ok. they have these cans which they hook to the gas mains of your car. It smells bad like bad eggs or bad vagina (?)

Do you want air fresheneer. I want to die. good bie

Athropos
May 4, 2004

just squeeze your dirty goon hair into the oil tank

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Its so bad, all I do is post in GBS.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Change your oil yourself OP, its so loving easy. I just did mine after watching some youtube videos. With some noice synthetic oil I won't have to change it again for like a year and it was only about $40 for the oil and tools i needed

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Bad enough that I paid 10 bucks to join an internet forum.

Autumn Angel
Jan 18, 2014

Also I did a few years of teaching for my grad school t.a. stuff so I'm super self confident now. Get a job where you have to face your fears, feels good man

ass is my canvas
Jun 7, 2003

comin' down the street
When hot girls talk to me I turn into Rain Man making waffles.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

rear end is my canvas posted:

When hot girls talk to me I turn into Rain Man making waffles.

stop bragging!

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Athropos posted:

just squeeze your dirty goon hair into the oil tank

Holy poo poo you may have just solved the energy problem.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

As long as I can spend some time alone or with my thoughts I don't have any real social anxiety. If I'm stuck around people more than I'm alone it's pretty bad.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Doctor Dogballs posted:

can we make this bannable yet

ur a fascist sperglord

i hope u get a painful hangnail

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kombotron posted:

ur a fascist sperglord

'ello gubna, did I just wake up in a bleedin' monte python send up? sum kinda joke, eh mate? PISS OFF!

filthy ditch
Jul 22, 2014

my social anxiety is so bad instead of having a fulfilling social life i crawl around my lovely apartment and read awful threads filled with unfunny gbs retards and seriousposting gbs retards

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

filthy ditch posted:

my social anxiety is so bad instead of having a fulfilling social life i crawl around my lovely apartment and read awful threads filled with unfunny gbs retards and seriousposting gbs retards

'ello gubna!

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

Tipme posted:

Change it yourself, it isn't rocketscience drain it into a bucket sell it to ISIS and profit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Kombotron posted:

ur a fascist sperglord

Nah he right

• Locked thread