Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
Likewise, you know I'm already into this idea. :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
I can't decide between a Norvegi porcupirate or a Khaibit navigator who uses Ancient Egyptian star-knowledge to plot the ship's courses.

Okay so maybe her charts are a little out of date...

Edit: VVV Okay, that settles it. :getin: VVV

Luminous Obscurity fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Sep 25, 2014

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Soonmot posted:

Just a heads up, I'd prefer to keep bloodline based characters to a minimum. Also, don't you need Blood Potency 2 to claim bloodline membership, or was that done away with in B&S?

In B&S you can be whatever your sire's bloodline was at BP 1, but if you want to get a bloodline (or change one) you need more points.

Also I can just go with quasi-mystic regular ol' Egyptian Mekhet, if you're trying to keep bloodlines from getting out of control.

E: Beaten on the first bit.

• Locked thread