Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Hi Soon!

You make fun games :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

Soonmot posted:

Hay robo! Now that I've learned not to overplan, they can even come to a natural conclusion!

Taking a month to write up the game doesn't count as overplanning!?!

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Oh! That's probably time well spent, keeping the thread alive long enough to get to the fun later game stuff is always the tricky bit!

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

Bloodnose posted:

I disagree. It's very important to have a plan for what happens when the game reaches 10,000 posts somewhere in its sixth year. A lot of games get bogged down there if the rookie GM doesn't plan ahead.

Is Blood and Smoke like a whole new edition of VtR to the degree that using the book I bought in 2008 would be wrong?

Hey man, the Sixth Year Slump is nothing to joke about.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

Soonmot posted:

EDIT: Alternatly, get to work on a werewolf biker for when Werewolf 2nd ed comes out, since that'll be my next game.
That's my plan :clint:

• Locked thread