Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
highest score in all the classes on everything so far gently caress the curve baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!
Women's Studies is an impressive major, yes.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
ya and college chicks dig older men so have fun swimming in a sea of wet college pussy

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Xaris posted:

ya and college chicks dig older men so have fun swimming in a sea of wet college pussy

ya i'm 26 so i'm older but not too old

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

FordPRefectLL posted:

ya i'm 26 so i'm older but not too old

that's good. just gotta show more olderness than all those beta skinny jean millenials, nobody likes them, especially chicks don't like them :biotruths:

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

yeah it's like those people who grind to the max level in the first dungeon of a video game and then the rest of the game is a breeze

edit: so yeah it is easy but you wasted years of your life to make it easy good job

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Tuxedo Gin posted:

edit: so yeah it is easy but you wasted years of your life to make it easy good job

i traveled all over asia and europe and lived in hawaii 5 minutes away from the beach for 3 years in the intervening years i just didn't make a whole lot of money doing it now i need to make some money, nothing was wasted

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

FordPRefectLL posted:

i traveled all over asia and europe and lived in hawaii 5 minutes away from the beach for 3 years in the intervening years i just didn't make a whole lot of money doing it now i need to make some money, nothing was wasted

except for the time spent posting here desperately trying to justify your bad life choices

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

true i also played MMOs a couple times before i went back to college i think i hosed up

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

FordPRefectLL posted:

i just didn't make a whole lot of money doing it now i need to make some money

and your answer is the american higher education system? oh dear

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

FordPRefectLL posted:

oh yes... you are the extra annoying 'worldly' older guy in every college class. good job being an insufferable prick

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Ville Valo posted:

and your answer is the american higher education system? oh dear

i'm going into IT

Tuxedo Gin posted:

oh yes... you are the extra annoying 'worldly' older guy in every college class. good job being an insufferable prick

:)

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Everyone hates you, OP. Especially the teachers.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

also even better i went to a bunch of holy sites and buddhist temples and remained an atheist through it all so i bet that's double obnoxious

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

FordPRefectLL posted:

i'm going into IT

you could have just said this in the OP and posted nothing else in the thread and we'd all understand exactly who you are

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
what's it like making no friends in college because 26 year olds are completely unrelatable to 18 year olds?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Ville Valo posted:

what's it like making no friends in college because 26 year olds are completely unrelatable to 18 year olds?

he can pretend to be a grad student.

and really, an 18 year old can look like a 26 year old and visa versa

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

i have friends from other venues other than college so it isn't a huge deal????

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

any intellectual superiority you think you gained by being a world traveler is immediately lost by the fact that you're going into IT and list "MUDs" as an interest on your profile

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

also most of the dudes in the IT classes are socially awkward computer geeks who i have almost nothing in common with besides chosen profession anyhow

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

FordPRefectLL posted:

also most of the dudes in the IT classes are socially awkward computer geeks who i have almost nothing in common with besides chosen profession anyhow

Tuxedo Gin posted:

any intellectual superiority you think you gained by being a world traveler is immediately lost by the fact that you're going into IT and list "MUDs" as an interest on your profile

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Tuxedo Gin posted:

ok guy who owns more than $1000 of warhammer stuff

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
lets have oldsex

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
im at college again to get into paper engineering because its easy to get employed with the degree but im coming to learn that while im good at the course work i wouldnt be a good fit for the types of jobs it makes available to me. darn

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

FordPRefectLL posted:

i never claim to be intellectually superior.

i, too, wasted years of my life traveling europe and asia only to go back to school in my late 20's but i don't brag about it online??

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Ocean Book posted:

im at college again to get into paper engineering because its easy to get employed with the degree but im coming to learn that while im good at the course work i wouldnt be a good fit for the types of jobs it makes available to me. darn

that sucks, find something you love + are good at

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i, too, wasted years of my life traveling europe and asia only to go back to school in my late 20's but i don't brag about it online??

by what standards could that be considered a waste? Oh no my salary will only be 95% as high as it would have been if I had attended college slightly earlier

Bo-Pepper
Sep 9, 2002

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Fun Shoe
lots of grumpy prunes in this thread

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

MaxxBot posted:

by what standards could that be considered a waste? Oh no my salary will only be 95% as high as it would have been if I had attended college slightly earlier

actually it's not a waste i just think this is a dumb thread

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Tuxedo Gin posted:

ok this is a dumb argument and i'll just post this here because while i was traveling my family got to visit me in hawaii and it was a happy time and i hope someday you are happier w/ yourself and don't need to be bitter and negative about strangers online

instagram filters baby

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
my story is just like yours in that I traveled all over Azeroth and then went to business school, both of which are equally retarded

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

FordPRefectLL posted:

ok this is a dumb argument and i'll just post this here because while i was traveling my family got to visit me in hawaii and it was a happy time and i hope someday you are happier w/ yourself and don't need to be bitter and negative about strangers online

instagram filters baby

that's a nice picture i'm glad you had a good time

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

Tuxedo Gin posted:

SNAP

FordPRefectLL posted:

OH poo poo

Tuxedo Gin posted:

WORLDSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
aurite brah

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Tuxedo Gin posted:

you seem cool. nothing more insufferable than a 20-something year old that traveled around europe/asia on daddy's dime and then never shuts the gently caress up about it and brings it up everytime they speak. they aren't more enlightened or a special snowflake, millions of people do it.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Xaris posted:

you seem cool. nothing more insufferable than a 20-something year old that traveled around europe/asia on daddy's dime and then never shuts the gently caress up about it and brings it up everytime they speak. they aren't more enlightened or a special snowflake, millions of people do it.

i did it too :confused: are you jelly

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

i just try and encourage people to go somewhere they havent been before

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Xaris posted:

gently caress I'd do it too if I had rich parents, wouldn't brag about it though.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

28 years old

trying to get into law school at uga

will own if i pull it off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

28 years old