Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
Seriously. Nothing cooler than seeing tons of white people from a plane. Seeing them alleviates some of the anxiety I have over our rap based poo poo collapsing all over the fn place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
people making a big deal of extremely tiny variations in humans itt only

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

hmm

Nazareth Weedian
Apr 18, 2014
i am white and i lack power

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Nazareth Weedian posted:

i am white and i lack power

pay your electric bill

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

remember when being white and having the last name white got you laid

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Why is having pride in your heritage bigoted? Why are only white people not allowed to identify with their ancestors?

Lansoc
Jan 3, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Jew Macklemore posted:

Why is having pride in your heritage bigoted? Why are only white people not allowed to identify with their ancestors?

We can. Just have to be more specific. Like. I'm Irish.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jew Macklemore posted:

i actually identify more with my descendants bc white people are future-oriented

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jew Macklemore posted:

your ancestors wouldn't want you to identify with them

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
white people are superior

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

white ladies have the biggest titties statistically. that's why men from all over jerk it to them

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Like naturally or because they can afford the implants?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Junkfist posted:

Like naturally or because they can afford the implants?

Being able to afford the implants is white nature to be honest.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

there's some German stat site that made its way around news sites a while back. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/atlas-of-breast-cup-sizes-by-german-newspaper/blogEntry?id=16228546 pretty much says Scandinavian countries and Russia score highest. You could probably look up breast implant stats for those countries to see if it's possible that boob size stats are skewed that much or not by them

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
that's actually pretty profound OP, as the white man does derive all of his power over other races from weapons.

Hence, white power IS the sword. white power IS the gun. white power IS the bomb.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

anchoress posted:

white people are superior

looks like the chick in your avatar found that out too

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

im going to inject white power (cum) into ur earhole op :twisted:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
ya it is the bomb and i sure widsh it would blow up lmfao

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

that's actually pretty profound OP, as the white man does derive all of his power over other races from weapons.

Hence, white power IS the sword. white power IS the gun. white power IS the bomb.

agricultural advances and hereditary land ownership made such weaponry and conquest both possible and necessary itfp. conquered peoples are frequently employed in their own communities, set to mine for the occupier until their ancestral homelands are thoroughly depleted.

the bomb is a product of cultural madness. it is the creation of a murderer constantly on the run from his own shadow.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
the nobel prize comes from a guy who got rich making explosives, used to mass murder non-white people

and despite all those nobel prizes going to white people black people in liberia don't trust us enough to come to clinics, with good reason

what I'm trying to say is whiteness and bombs are inherently intertwined

furthermore, poop

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
the white man is the literal devil. the white race is incapable of empathy and love and reflect only the evil nature of actual humans. whites are albino, hairy cave apes who lust for theft, rape, trickery, and above all else, incest. whites are inherantly evil and weak by nature, so the concept of white "power" is laughable at best

joxxuh
May 20, 2011

Izumi Konata posted:

agricultural advances and hereditary land ownership made such weaponry and conquest both possible and necessary itfp. conquered peoples are frequently employed in their own communities, set to mine for the occupier until their ancestral homelands are thoroughly depleted.

the bomb is a product of cultural madness. it is the creation of a murderer constantly on the run from his own shadow.

hosed up if true

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ilikedirt posted:

the white man is the literal devil. the white race is incapable of empathy and love and reflect only the evil nature of actual humans. whites are albino, hairy cave apes who lust for theft, rape, trickery, and above all else, incest. whites are inherantly evil and weak by nature, so the concept of white "power" is laughable at best
tell em dirt man

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ilikedirt posted:

I still demand my White Entertainment Channel.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Theres white, black, and green.

Three Phase you weirdo. :colbert:

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Yeah we'll if the white mans so great how come he relies on fossil fuels ?

haricots
Apr 12, 2014

We need our milky hide, there's emptiness inside.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
white power is ok i guess

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Neukoln19 posted:

Yeah we'll if the white mans so great how come he relies on fossil fuels ?

the reptilian brain lives on, buried in the catacombs of his preconscious mind. well beneath the skyscrapers and flying contraptions exploring the vast heavens of his imagination - far below the firmament, and beyond his field of recollection in sprawling labyrinthine darkness, waiting to be embalmed, liquefied, and ritualistically sucked out with a straw.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

CollegeHumor, you rapscallion. You've done it again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

ilikedirt posted:

mods make this my custom title, tia

• Locked thread