Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

VDay posted:

e: What's even under review? lol

Ref bought a Big Gulp before kickoff and had to go take a piss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

I feel like silly helmet technology has improved in recent years. Everyone's got 'em these days.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

VDay posted:

Bahahahahahaha

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Thoguh posted:

College football best football.

Shame there's no college football video game anymore. :smith:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Webb is a very gangly 6'5".

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

:bahgawd: Not the same TTU!

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Scarf posted:

Mark Packer making note of the fact that Palmer never shuts the gently caress up

I was a student at Florida when Palmer QB'd, and I still can't stand the guy. He's an imbecile who sounds like he's pinching his nostrils while he talks. If there was ever a person to whom you could attribute "the empty vessel makes the most noise" it would be Palmer. Plus, he uses the same expressions and platitudes over and over again (e.g. "This young quarterback is showing poise" and "the defense are really pinning their ears back"). Venturing into the realm of speculation, he seems like the kind of arrogant twit who'd treat staff/subordinates very poorly.

kayakyakr posted:

How about the other wacky one from the end of the first half?

I thought it was a routine end zone pick, downed for a touchback? Wacky factor much lower on it.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Scarf posted:

More proof that being even moderately attractive trumps talent.

Counterpoint: Steve Buscemi

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Viper_3000 posted:

Does anyone even know where Old Dominion is?

Yes, but I live in Virginia.

Thermos H Christ posted:

Steve Buscemi has less money than Miley Cyrus

And less than Channing Tatum, too, I'd imagine.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

Hutson bad at football noodle arm Mason

Still better than Driskel.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Kidd-Liggit posted:

Kentucky dominating Vandy, gonna get that first SEC win since 2011.
:frogc00l:

:shopkeeper: Stoops magic :shopkeeper:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Slate Action posted:

Georgia's gonna be up at least 21-10 at halftime I think

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

CBS broadcast just captured a couple of F-bombs. :wiggle:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Poonerman posted:

Pitt is down 11 to Akron? :laffo:

Coached by Terry Bowden, and holy poo poo has he packed on the pounds:

wheez the roux posted:

walmart advertising their layaway section. in an ad that only has black people in it.

i think they missed the lesson on how dogwhistle is supposed to be subtle and subconscious

Dodge Dart commercials are saying that white men try to steal black men's cars. I'm offended. :colbert:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

wheez the roux posted:

what tables its like 1/3 my screen width

I can't remember the rules but I thought that anything over 800 pixels wide might result in complaints. :shrug:

zimbomonkey posted:

Is it just me or did FSU's RT get away with a major hold on that pass?

I can't say I'm surprised if the darling of the ACC gets a lot of favorable treatment.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Nereid posted:

protip: don't throw to white guys

Riley Cooper and Jeff Samardzija would like to discuss your casual racism.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

drat I turn away for a minute and Missouri has 14 points.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Qwijib0 posted:

turn away again plz

All this beer talk is making me thirsty. I don't have any gluten-free beer in my fridge (Celiac sucks) but I've got plenty of other booze. Let's see if this departure works as a Mizzou good luck charm.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

hah where's the guy who said don't throw to the white dudes?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

QB made the weakest cut inside I've ever seen

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

If this gets to 4th down I bet they'll use two more timeouts.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

South Carolina needs to channel its inner Indiana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Indiana > Missouri > South Carolina > Georgia > Florida

B1G conference the best conference.

e - fixed

• Locked thread