Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Waaah-waaaaah-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

gently caress a cyclone right in its spiraly pussy.

Same.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Pakled posted:

I am more fired up about this NC State game than any game my team has had this year

Same.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

Kansas has run 30 plays in UT territory, and they have 0 points.

Fire Weis.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Seriously. Fire loving Charlie Weis. His whole thing is being an offensive coordinator, and Cozart may be the worst QB in Division I football. Certainly the worst in the Big XII.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

I looked him up earlier and in fairly significant action he completed 36.5% of his his passes last year. I still can't believe that's real.

And he can't loving get by with, "Well, we have a good run game!" because so did Turner Gill. The defense is mildly better, but again, that's not even what Weis does. And it's pointless if you have a QB throwing 3 loving interceptions against a greatly diminished Texas.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

I like how he tried to score on fourth down by throwing a fade over the same CB who's already picked Cozart off twice already. Seriously, I get that consistency is important, but a guy's gotta run out of leash eventually.

Just got back from being out, and I refuse to watch that shitshow.

I'd really love NC State to win so I can get reasonably close to Hillsborough and drink a coffee and enjoy the atmosphere.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I lied, I'm watching, and hey, nice sack there, our defense is monumentally better from four years ago, but it will literally mean nothing.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

NC State about to go HAM and you will rue your premature proclamations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

gently caress my life.

gently caress this team.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Also, Texas is real bad because this is only a two possession game.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

Even if you buy that Texas is 'holding back' or 'looking ahead to Baylor/OU,' which I'm not sure that I do, I start worrying if my offense has trouble topping 20 on KU.

They're not holding back, they're just bad. How do you not capitalize on four interceptions?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Strobe posted:

KU's defense is apparently actually worth a drat. The offense is a raging dumpster fire, but the defense keeps them close.

Unless it's Duke.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

Nope. UT's offense just sucks rear end.

KU's defense is worth somewhat a drat, but again, four interceptions. Four. Interceptions. No touchdowns.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Oh cool, Florida State versus Notre Dame in Rape Bowl 2014.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Thoguh posted:

Football is stupid.

Yeah.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I am fond of Baylor and would like them to win the national championship. gently caress a Cyclone. God bless.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

wheez the roux posted:

someone get me goatman's email address so he can teach me how to fit a regulation football up my rear end so i can eat the greasiest sloppiest bbq possible and shove a football up in there and sit over the railing and shoot a turdball with streaming poo tracers following it all over this stupid fuckshit team

I feel like you're holding back here.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Same.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Thoguh posted:

Baylor is real good. We're gonna get our shitboushed in tonight but the season isn't over.

When KU beats you, it will be.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

When KU beats you, it will be.

I keep thinking about this and realizing I can't even joke about this happening.

Scrap Memorial Stadium and replace it with a huge Quidditch field. At least KU is good at that.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Sash! posted:

True fact: everywhere in Texas sucks, somehow every town or city sucks more than the last one. An ever growing pile of suck.

I hear Austin is cool.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Nacogdoches is a cool name, at least.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tWqCUSxKP4

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

That was a nice series by Baylor's D. Did exactly what we wanted to do, cause all sorts of trouble up front and force Richardson to be precise with Oakman charging in for a hug.

That's a lot of words just to say, "gently caress a Cyclone," which is the correct response.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Thoguh posted:

Baylor gonna win the title this year.

I hope.

Spiritus Nox and AFF are fun posters.

Sorry for all the ISU shittalking, I just...

...four interceptions.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

tranime scholar posted:

i'm done with this game and possibly this season. no reason to waste any more of my time watching them if they can't do any better than this

are there any good games on atm?

No.

And Mizzou really isn't that bad. Losing in a close one to South Carolina is a really weird time to have a meltdown.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I don't really drink, but November 1st could end up being a rum and coke night.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Jastiger posted:

Is the Kansas uniform change permanent or just for that game?

Alternating between that and the blue, depending on how we're feeling.

Doubt that red sees the daylight after today's game for awhile though, which is a shame because I am a fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

Remember when Mizzou lost to Indiana?

Halcyon days.

• Locked thread