Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
my headmates have started dating each other. they won't stop making out, engaging in over the pants sex, planning trips, scrapbooking memories, created a joint Facebook, share a bank account, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
k

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
got a boner need more details

the bank account thing is probably handy for you though cause gently caress doing even more taxes for your headmates

ps are they black like you or how does that work

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

what's a tulpa? sounds southwestern or native american somehow

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
what's a headmate? is it like an imaginary friend?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

brick cow posted:

what's a headmate? is it like an imaginary friend?

that might be quite offensive to LESLIE downplayin his headmates and poo poo man pls tread carefully, think before u post

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
Oh, wait! is this a thread about the actuall leslie? please tell us more.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

my headmates have started dating each other. they won't stop making out, engaging in over the pants sex, planning trips, scrapbooking memories, created a joint Facebook, share a bank account, etc

Are they also doing that weird bellybutton sex thing? They should stop that. It's dangerous.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

SPEAK ENGLISH YOU STUPID gently caress

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

leslie i think ur brave for coming out liek this in such a harsh atmosphere

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

i really like your posts.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Tulpa: a being or object that is created in the imagination by visualization techniques.

pretty sure this whole thing is in your imagination op

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
q: does bf in ur username stand for boyfriend or best friend

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
bc if ur bf (best friend) slot is iopen can i be it

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
my. name is leslie irl, hth

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

ilikedirt posted:

dirt hes black too you guys can get along and do wht your people do best
which is being superior if i have parsed your posts correctly

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

ilikedirt posted:

pretty sure it stands for butt fucker

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
it stands for bitchfit, as in, I'm about to have a bitchfit because of all the hate being thrown in my direction.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
bf o'leslie, did you ever hookup with that girl from the grocery store? do you still have to shop at a different store? did you murder her?

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

brick cow posted:

bf o'leslie, did you ever hookup with that girl from the grocery store? do you still have to shop at a different store? did you murder her?

[OOC] no, yes, no.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
chill. if your tulpae get too willful and start conspirin', u can always destroy them or conspicuously crucify one to set an example. just dont neglect them, or they tend to undermine your commandment

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

please tell me the physical features of your tulpae

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Drunk & Ugly posted:

emaciated and hungry. poor impulse control. if u can read this, thank a teacher.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Turla: half Korean/half nigerian. 6'9. 211 lbs of pure muscle. Giant birthmark that looks like sonic the hedgehogs idle animation on her torso

Forbes: basically a hipster humanoid forbes magazine.

Edited.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My dog has some kind of allergy during summer that makes him lick his butt until it's almost raw.
This summer we've been using mild antihistamines and a comfy-cone for his alone time to make him stop licking it.

Sometimes when I get home from work, and before my wife does, there's a gap in coverage while I'm making dinner and she's still gone where he just goes to town on his own rear end in a top hat, non-stop now that he's been freed.

The twinge of futile guilt, concern, and disappointment I feel during those moments is mirrored precisely when I read your posts, Leslie.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

he just goes to town on his own rear end in a top hat.

I do that sometimes

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

op sorry about earlier i realize now you are talking about cool band magazine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EARWGyVH74

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
they're merging into one and then will stage a takeover of your mind like that movie Identity

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Big Beef City posted:

My dog has some kind of allergy during summer that makes him lick his butt until it's almost raw.
This summer we've been using mild antihistamines and a comfy-cone for his alone time to make him stop licking it.

Sometimes when I get home from work, and before my wife does, there's a gap in coverage while I'm making dinner and she's still gone where he just goes to town on his own rear end in a top hat, non-stop now that he's been freed.

The twinge of futile guilt, concern, and disappointment I feel during those moments is mirrored precisely when I read your posts, Leslie.

Thank you for thinking about me.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Big Beef City posted:

same, but my dog licks her feet

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

fyodor posted:

SPEAK ENGLISH YOU STUPID gently caress

TUMBLRSPEAK ONLY ITT PLZ

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

i really liked this story. some times its just worth taking the time to read in gbs, ya know??

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I actually read it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
My headmates could beat up your headmates. One of them is a dragon.

flerp fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Sep 26, 2014

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I feel horribly guilty about my white privilege and desperately want a mental illness so I'll be unfit to oppress anyone

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
if your headmates get married does that push you into a lower tax bracket

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

I'm black. Nice try.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
my tulpa just told me that i didn't actually create him or think of him, he actually sought me out through my dreams. he said his name was Lucifer.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im pretty sure im one of my headmates headmate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

stopped reading there

• Locked thread