Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
it's almost as if all sex which is not in wedlock and potentially procreative is inherently depraved. makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
lesbian nuns are all into incest because they're all sisters. makes u wank

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Rosary beads as anal toys?!

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Kyrie eleison posted:

it's almost as if all sex which is not in wedlock and potentially procreative is inherently depraved. makes u think

incest vs having an anime avatar, I wonder which is worse

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kyrie eleison posted:

im going to gently caress my brother in front of the pope and stare at the pope defiantly never breaking eye contact like im making a point, like im daring him to get a boner or sick the swiss on me

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Kyrie eleison posted:

Siblings who marry and have kids together: not depraved.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm pretty on board with requiring some sort of free class + test before you can legally have kids

I don't understand how complete and total fuckwits are allowed to raise kids and totally abuse them and generally gently caress them up and then inflict them on the rest of society but you have to get a license to operate a car.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

I'm pretty on board with requiring some sort of free class + test before you can legally have kids

I don't understand how complete and total fuckwits are allowed to raise kids and totally abuse them and generally gently caress them up and then inflict them on the rest of society but you have to get a license to operate a car.

I agree that black people and the poor should be sterilized

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Morkyz posted:

see that's why we can't ever have a utopia without fixing education first because dumb fascist shitlords have co-opted everything

but education just indoctrinates you into supporting the current system most of the time so idk everything is hosed

jefferson county I'm looking at you

anyway I didn't say sterilized, just if you have kids without a license and have some sort of religious issue with abortion then your kid goes up for adoption if you can't pass the free class and get a license in the 9 months. gently caress it pay people to take the class even and make it illegal for employers to prevent you from going (like voting or jury duty).

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Sep 26, 2014

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Morkyz posted:

This but ironically

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
if people arent going to allow eugenics based on tests they should atleast allow genetic modification so the kid doesnt turn out as screwed up as the parents.

my mother was the most screwed up in her fam and had four kids. the only kid in my fam that's been a crackwhore since being a teenager had 2 kids. it's going to keep happening until we have to steal technology from chimps.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
looks like they're making up for burning thousands of retards by giving the green light to make more, unless we get Gattaca up in this bitch at which point even that's moot

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
genetic engineering wont stop parents from raising kids poorly.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
what is it with germans and weird sex poo poo?

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
the red army did nothing wrong

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin

Ocean Book posted:

genetic engineering wont stop parents from raising kids poorly.
their are certain genes associated with better coping skills caused by bad parenting. its the non warrior gene if i recall correctly.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

girl befriender posted:

their are certain genes associated with better coping skills caused by bad parenting. its the non warrior gene if i recall correctly.

no there arent

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

if only i was born a designer baby then things would have been different

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

girl befriender posted:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
and even if there were they aren't that deterministic, they're just like 'you're MORE LIKELY to not get hosed up by X,' not 'you're immune to X'

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Tricky D posted:

Siblings who marry and have kids together: not depraved.

any marriage in the collateral line up to the fourth degree is invalid :colbert:

in other words, no siblings or first cousins

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

and even if there were they aren't that deterministic, they're just like 'you're MORE LIKELY to not get hosed up by X,' not 'you're immune to X'

my parents gave me a gene that made me immune to sex

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Kyrie eleison posted:

any marriage in the collateral line up to the fourth degree is invalid :colbert:

in other words, no siblings or first cousins

It's interesting how a person with an anime avatar is so upset about sexual deviance.

I guess it's like republican senator syndrome.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

space marines are immune to fear b/c of genetic engineering so checkmate Moretarded :colbert:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

the whole 'complex value laden human behaviour that is contingent across cultures' is caused by 'x gene' industry is pretty successful in terms of time magazine covers and geewhiz newspaper science sections but it's been discredited over and over. genes dont work that way its dumb as gently caress.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Digital Fingers posted:

space marines are immune to fear b/c of genetic engineering so checkmate Moretarded :colbert:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I bet my parents would still be together if i had slug eyes.. if only

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

if you and your sister are both horny adolescents and you both want some action, i don't see a problem.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kyrie eleison posted:

not really no

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
I think death is a fundamental right, we should have suicide booths.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
so if i go to a german brothel how much will they charge me to have sex with a family member? If they don;t offer this option can i sue them for discrimination?

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat

BottledBodhisvata posted:

I think death is a fundamental right, we should have suicide booths.

gently caress that, mandatory suicide for all

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
lol western civ is dying

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Miltank posted:

lol western civ is dying
just because you gently caress your family members for fun doesn't mean you have to bear children from them :rolleyes:

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Miltank posted:

lol western civ is dying

a lot of america doesn't consider europe to be western, we just consider them europe and ignore their retardation.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Miltank posted:

lol western civ is dying

And it has a right to!

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

BottledBodhisvata posted:

And it has a right to!

so wait does islam count as eastern or we talking chinese as eastern or no bone japan as easterm?

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Everyone's gonna die

except for the next poster he/she/xie lives forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO