Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
As long as they dont procreate there is literally nothing wrong with incest between consenting adults :D Prove me wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
First homos, then cousins, then what? Pedophiles? Zoophiles?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Reminder that "the prohibition" actually worked

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
If you're pro-gay it's because you want to gently caress dudes since you're a gay. If you're pro-incest you want to gently caress your sister. Also if you're pro-abortion you want to get 100 abortions just for laughs basically

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

The Snark posted:

I see legalizing incest is a topic that is deeply important to you. I'll stop trying to sway you from your idiotic views lest you accuse me of horrible crimes in lieu of having an actual argument again. You are a credit to anime.

Ah nice, the Care defense. Epic Care much? -- guy who wrote 6 paragraphs about the thing

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Miltank posted:

e: see also; A german committee claiming incest is a fundamental right.

It's in the universal declaration of human rights under article 16 :D

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Incestophobes really are sad, sad people.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

The Snark posted:

Yes, totally for police savagely beating nose-pickers. You've seen right through me and deep into my anti-nosepicker agenda. I oppose you because if your infantile arguements dissolve the legal system- as they would surely do without my intervention, I would never be able to unleash the Nose Swat Teams.

Don't kinkshame.

:iamafag::iamafag::iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
How come I throw out some tepid one liners itt and some dude spends 10 bucks to owm me but effectronica does ruthless owns and escapes unscathed

• Locked thread