Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
what is it with germans and weird sex poo poo?

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Digital Fingers posted:

space marines are immune to fear b/c of genetic engineering so checkmate Moretarded :colbert:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

you irl posted:

goddammit germany you even hosed up the sexual revolution

Eh it's not just germany US hippies had similar beliefs. one of those one size fits all solutions where every single social problem is attributed to sexual repression so all sexual repression is bad, even for children

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ban for self-quoting (quoted text itself is also dumb and gay)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Das Boo posted:

I like the idea that defending goons think that incestuous relationships are between two consenting adults when the vast majority of incest begins wellll before one or even both parties are adults. If you've been abusing your sister since she was thirteen, that don't make it okay when she's eighteen.

ah yes the woody allen gambit

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

butplug accident posted:

First homos, then cousins, then what? Pedophiles? Zoophiles?

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fister Roboto posted:

only gay people support gay rights

Isn't this basically true thougg

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lichy posted:

laughing at all the people in the thread who think humans have fundamental rights beyond those that have been assigned them by the biggest bully on the block

in europe germany pretty muc his the biggest on the block

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Kyrie eleison posted:

a tv sitcom where some 18 girl is married to her dad and of course they only started sleeping together after her latest birthday *wink wink* and they have to confront a bunch of fundies throwing bibles at them and there is a nice opening theme showing happy smiles and fun times and a song about how people are different but all fundamentally the same

lets call it das modern family 2

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
the only people who support gay marriage are open or secret gay. fact.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Miltank posted:

i support gay marriage because i secretly think it isn't wrong

sounds like some crypto-homo behavior to me. stop denying yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless