Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/26/northkorea-kim-idUSL3N0RR2ZU20140926

quote:

(Reuters) - Young North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is suffering from "discomfort", state media has said in the first official acknowledgement of ill health after a prolonged period out of the public eye.

Kim, 31, who is frequently the centrepiece of the isolated country's propaganda, has not been photographed by state media since appearing at a concert alongside his wife on Sept. 3, fuelling speculation he is suffering from bad health.
so basically hes already dead or almost there

what do y'all think it is butt cancer? or did some n korean nut up and actually kill him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
probably got waaaaaaaay fat :btroll:

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
one of his generals spiked his hot pockets with antifreeze.

Lansoc
Jan 3, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Killed. Democratic elections coming up. Never mind. Kim Il-sung arose from the grave.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
teh cia got to him and the koreans dont know what to do so theyre covering itup

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
squirts and/or hemorrhoids

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

smoked too much of that north korean legal dirt weed

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

an honorable death

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

dennis rodman did it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
haha he fat

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
good

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Parallax Scroll posted:

dennis rodman did it

omfg this is brilliant. d-rod was a CIA plant the WHOLE time.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
SO what happens if hes dead, who takes over

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Didn't he execute a general via mortar. Made the dude stand in a field while his crack mortar team went to work. Pretty cool guy.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

SO what happens if hes dead, who takes over

probably a bunch of powerplay moves will happen with the upper brass and a bunch of people will get executed and poo poo and it will own

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

i don't remember seeing that in the vice documentary, and the vice guy would've been all over free weed

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Chinatown posted:

probably a bunch of powerplay moves will happen with the upper brass and a bunch of people will get executed and poo poo and it will own

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
sick=dead

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Rip

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
i hope he dies, tbh. i dont think he's a good person and the world will probably be better without him. i hope that's not too harsh it's just how i feel ty and god bless.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the last guy was ill, too

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I was kinda bummed to hear that him having his "traitor" uncle fed to wild dogs was just a rumor

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

GBS should send him a get well soon card.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

quakster posted:

holy poo poo

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

quakster posted:

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

quakster posted:

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
they should make a kim jong un execution simulator.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Cheese

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/north-korean-dictator-kim-jong-un-ill-eating-emmental-cheese-report-article-1.1945468

quote:

Is a dangerous cheese addiction making Kim Jong-un seriously ill?

North Korea's demented despot dictator is reportedly ballooning in weight after getting hooked on Emmental, a cheese produced in Switzerland.

The 31-year-old is said to be importing huge quantities of the savory Swiss treat — which he first discovered while studying in the European country as a child.

Rumors surrounding his dairy dependence surfaced after he appeared on TV with a swollen face.

He also had a limp during the Pyongyang ceremony marking the 20th anniversary of the death of the nation’s founder Kim Il-sung.

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive

Jst0rm posted:

Didn't he execute a general via mortar. Made the dude stand in a field while his crack mortar team went to work. Pretty cool guy.

nah, just like he didnt execute his ex-wife via being torn apart by dogs or whatever lurid poo poo was being uncritically reported as news for a couple days before being walked back. the dprk is exceedingly weird but external media coverage of the place is just a hair above oldschool yellow journalism

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

well poo poo i gotta try the cheese so good it kills

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

if he does get to test nuclear warheads before he dies he'll probably execute a general by strapping him to one

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
He's been working too hard providing a glorious workers utopia.

I wish him the best, I will put in extra hours at the tractor factory so he can take some time off.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

quakster posted:

:master:

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
Just want to take the opportunity to point out that the doofus who thought he'd waltz into NK and tear up his visa and start telling the north koreans what's what is happily digging in the fields to support the glorious democratic republic's glorious agricultural progress.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/09/25/north-korea-american-prisoner/16194413/

E: sorry for usatoday

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I hear Kim Jong worships satan and regularly sacrifice virgins during grotesque blood rituals but that he screwed up somewhere along the line and now Satan has come for his soul. Can anyone confirm/deny

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

well poo poo i gotta try the cheese so good it kills

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
emmental is sick nasty. one badass cheese

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
What's that cyst you get where poop and hair gets all clogged up in your butt crack, I bet he's got that

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
north korea collapsing is going to be quite the shitshow. good luck, china.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.

273423-X posted:

What's that cyst you get where poop and hair gets all clogged up in your butt crack, I bet he's got that

Pilonidal cyst.

But he prob has gout. From being a fat lazy gently caress with a poo poo diet.

• Locked thread