Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

273423-X posted:

What's that cyst you get where poop and hair gets all clogged up in your butt crack, I bet he's got that

pilonidal cyst?

;efb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
i think its called a caustic dookie

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Spiderjelly posted:

Just want to take the opportunity to point out that the doofus who thought he'd waltz into NK and tear up his visa and start telling the north koreans what's what is happily digging in the fields to support the glorious democratic republic's glorious agricultural progress.

nice to hear he found work so quickly

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I hope hes not dead. I had big plans involving him I tell ya big plans.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

273423-X posted:

What's that cyst you get where poop and hair gets all clogged up in your butt crack, I bet he's got that

diverticulosis I think

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Spiderjelly posted:

Just want to take the opportunity to point out that the doofus who thought he'd waltz into NK and tear up his visa and start telling the north koreans what's what is happily digging in the fields to support the glorious democratic republic's glorious agricultural progress.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/09/25/north-korea-american-prisoner/16194413/

E: sorry for usatoday

Well that explains it, the CIA poisoned Jong-Un to create a distraction while they attempt to smuggle this suburbanite out of NK

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
What's up with his nails?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
to be fair emmental is really loving good

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

So I guess that Seth Rogan and James Franco movie is actually a documentary?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

SO what happens if hes dead, who takes over

me

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Wait he's a 31 year old virgin with no proginy?😄

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

Vacation Tenzin posted:

But he prob has gout. From being a fat lazy gently caress with a poo poo diet.

Compared to the rest of the citizens of North Korea, at least he has a diet.

Shame that now it's too late to go on one though and dude is gonna die from cheese poison. :rimshot:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

why did he set north korea up as a monarchy if he's just going to die of cheese poison before he can have a son?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

Wait he's a 31 year old virgin with no proginy?😄

hes fairly goony

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
kim jong goon

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

If he dies will Dennis Rodman get to be leader or the DPRK?

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Vacation Tenzin posted:

But he prob has gout. From being a fat lazy gently caress with a poo poo diet.
Bloated and limping sounds like eating your way to gout.

Grats kim jong un on your rich european white man disease.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

quakster posted:

the last guy was ill, too

I'm so used to GBS humour being :byodood:POOP N***ER FAGGOTS!:byodood: that it took me a minute to get this.

I thought to myself "Hmm, how charmingly subtle. Good show, fellow!" and ate my pb&j

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

mango sentinel posted:

Bloated and limping sounds like eating your way to gout.

Grats kim jong un on your rich european white man disease.

I like how the end result of communism in NK is literally recreating a feudal society, down to starving peasants and a venerated, divinely sanctioned ruling class afflicted with gout

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

:wink:
:wmwink:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Spiderjelly posted:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/09/25/north-korea-american-prisoner/16194413/

E: sorry for usatoday

considering the timing, maybe NK wants the US to airdrop some pepto?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Miltank posted:

i think its called a caustic dookie

This is a medical term

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
Guessing he was poisoned in a military coup.

It's been coming for a while.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The Mad Archivist posted:

I like how the end result of communism in NK is literally recreating a feudal society, down to starving peasants and a venerated, divinely sanctioned ruling class afflicted with gout

Practically every kind of government will get twisted into a feudal society because feudalism is the natural state of humanity

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Rodman did it

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
Actually apparently he has a daughter who was born about a year or two ago but NK's so secretive about the ruling family that we know gently caress-all about her or the mother aside from 'they exist'.

I kinda hope the ruling government collapses and we can have one lovely unified Korea so the south can try and un-gently caress the awfulness that's been going on but I kind of think it'll just be annexed by China in that case

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
kim jong is sick as f *ck ... that guuys really dope.... i f*ckin love that guy

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

China will be overjoyed to ignore an extra 25 million starving people

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Gyra_Solune posted:

Actually apparently he has a daughter who was born about a year or two ago but NK's so secretive about the ruling family that we know gently caress-all about her or the mother aside from 'they exist'.

I kinda hope the ruling government collapses and we can have one lovely unified Korea so the south can try and un-gently caress the awfulness that's been going on but I kind of think it'll just be annexed by China in that case

i for one cant wait for skorea to begin their international caliphate based on super harsh weed laws

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i heard kim jong un put a guy in a giant centrifuge

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Kyrie eleison posted:

i heard kim jong un put a guy in a giant centrifuge

I heard he covered a man in wet clay and baked him in a kiln

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer

RobattoJesus posted:

I heard he covered a man in wet clay and baked him in a kiln
i heard he had a dude tied down and eaten by ants but like 3 or 4 of them so it took forever

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
So when he dies what will happen? Will they just stuff him and pull him around on strings and tell people he's alive? Or will they find the nearest short chubby north Korean child and say that it's his son who has been conveniently kept hidden out of the public eye?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i did actually hear that when he first took power and fired one of his top generals, when security came to relieve him the generals' security detail got into an extended firefight with the mps and like a lot of people died

c/d?

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

quakster posted:

the last guy was ill, too

:wow:

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

this sweet move posted:

i heard he had a dude tied down and eaten by ants but like 3 or 4 of them so it took forever

I heard he handcuffed a man to a treadmill for 3 months and friction burned him all up and the dude was all "noooooooooop"

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i heard he made a donut force-feeding machine like from the simpsons and killed a guy with it by dropping it on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

The Protagonist posted:

i did actually hear that when he first took power and fired one of his top generals, when security came to relieve him the generals' security detail got into an extended firefight with the mps and like a lot of people died

c/d?

c

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/24/world/asia/north-korea-purge.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

quote:

... North Korean military forces were deployed to retake control of one of the sources of those exports, the rich crab and clam fishing grounds that Jang Song-thaek, the uncle of the country’s untested, 30-year-old leader, had seized from the military. In the battle for control of the fishing grounds, the emaciated, poorly trained North Korean forces “were beaten — very badly — by Uncle Jang’s loyalists,” according to one official.

The rout of his forces appears to have been the final straw for Mr. Kim, who saw his 67-year-old uncle as a threat to his authority over the military and, just as important, to his own family’s dwindling sources of revenue. Eventually, at Mr. Kim’s order, the North Korean military came back with a larger force and prevailed. Soon, Mr. Jang’s two top lieutenants were executed...

• Locked thread