Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Stoic Commie posted:

i heard he made a donut force-feeding machine like from the simpsons and killed a guy with it by dropping it on him

I heard he shaved a man and glued hot-wheels cars all over his body and then threw him down a bob-sled run and then had the north korean bobsleigh team chase after him in a giant bobsled covered in scorpions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
OzmaKim Jong fat

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Probably ate some north korean produce and died of arsenic and lead poisoning because their soil quality is atrocious.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
he just had the runs

is ok

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Stay safe Kim Jong ghost

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Maybe he actually has... ebola :tinfoil:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

why would the cia kill kim jong un, absolutely nobody wants to deal with an entire nation of starving, brainwashed koreans

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
it's cool how norks are exported for slave labor to siberia or locked away in concentration camps with no release until three generations of your family have been born and died in the camp and nobody cares lol

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

The Mad Archivist posted:

Maybe he actually has... ebola :tinfoil:

Its obviously Pullonium poisoning. He offed China's man in NK a few months back; China got even during a time when US attention is elsewhere and Russia busy fighting proxywar in Ukraine.

E

Business Gorillas posted:

why would the cia kill kim jong un, absolutely nobody wants to deal with an entire nation of starving, brainwashed koreans

While true, if any nation did deal with an entire nation of starving, brainwashed koreans, I'm gonna guess itd be the entire nation of brainwashed, lovely car koreans next door. And nows the perfect time for a power play in NK: Worst-case NK state collapse, you drive a wedge between SK and US.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Ambrose Burnside posted:

nah, just like he didnt execute his ex-wife via being torn apart by dogs or whatever lurid poo poo was being uncritically reported as news for a couple days before being walked back. the dprk is exceedingly weird but external media coverage of the place is just a hair above oldschool yellow journalism

this is literally yellow journalism

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
I hope he loving dies.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
he's prob really strung out from constantly doing a gently caress ton of hard drugs, drinking Hennessey all day, and generally living like an asian Caligula.

dennyk
Jan 2, 2005

Cheese-Buyer's Remorse
China only puts up with North Korea's poo poo because they make a good buffer between them and our military presence in South Korea, and because they don't want millions of starving North Koreans fleeing across the northern border into China, so it would be interesting to see what they'd do if the country collapsed into a prolonged power struggle. My guess is China would quietly lend overwhelming support to whichever side they think they can best keep under their thumb so they can maintain the status quo, except maybe without so many "we're so totally gonna nuke you this time, we mean it!" threats to other world powers that draw too much attention.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
I would prefer he not die or get overthrown in a coup. If he's replaced it's unclear by who that would be. Probably someone from the military. Whoever it would be they would probably have to sink a ROK ship or do something equally dumb to demonstrate what a hardass they are. I'm relatively sure the South would retaliate this time.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

"Please show proper respect to this literal Hellhole by referring to it by its full name of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea instead of treating it like Saturday morning cartoon villains even though they really do act that way"

ProfessorLoomis
Apr 5, 2007

I LUST FOR MONKEY DEATH

Yaldabaoth posted:

"Please show proper respect to this literal Hellhole by referring to it by its full name of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea instead of treating it like Saturday morning cartoon villains even though they really do act that way"

I'll meet you halfway and pronounce it Deepark

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Drone_Fragger posted:

Probably ate some north korean produce and died of arsenic and lead poisoning because their soil quality is atrocious.

that's chinese produce. "north korean produce" must be a euphemism for something because there isn't actually any food in north korea

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

icantfindaname posted:

that's chinese produce. "north korean produce" must be a euphemism for something because there isn't actually any food in north korea

There is, however, a shitload of weed.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

I thought this thread was going to be about how dope he is

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Tipps posted:

So when he dies what will happen? Will they just stuff him and pull him around on strings and tell people he's alive? Or will they find the nearest short chubby north Korean child and say that it's his son who has been conveniently kept hidden out of the public eye?

Lol a chubby north Korean child

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

They'll find some random kid and proclaim him the new leader, Kim Young'un

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
if i were the puppet figurehead of the state of North Korea, I would drink,drug, and eat myself to death too.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I had such high hopes for K.J.U. but I guess he's content to pound cheese down his throat with a potato masher while his uncle's mercenaries fight the Army for primo crabcatchin' turf.

This poo poo is better than Downton Abbey

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Kanthulhu posted:

I hope he loving dies.

really rude thing to say about a successful leader of a nation

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Tujague posted:

I had such high hopes for K.J.U. but I guess he's content to pound cheese down his throat with a potato masher while his uncle's mercenaries fight the Army for primo crabcatchin' turf.

This poo poo is better than Downton Abbey

but is it better than game of thrones

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Frostwerks posted:

but is it better than game of thrones

i havent seen like ANY dprk titties so no

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Guess what they say is true... it ain't easy being cheesy

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

I'm just happy that love of cheese will have geopolitical repercussions. It kinda makes me hope he'll cheese himself to death and spark WW3 in the collapse so that all the history textbooks will have to talk about how cheese basically ruined the world and brought on nuclear winter.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
kim jong unwell

KimJongUnstoppable
Sep 18, 2010

Juche Lyfe 4 Ever!
Actually I'm doing fine, but I appreciate everyone's concern for my health.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
Right now Kim Jong Un is rolling around in agony on his bed from the debilitating gout pain, and executing each doctor that comes in to say he can't subsist entirely off of Funyuns.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
my brother has gout so i feel for kju if thats the case

my brother is also 21 so i dunno what his deal is

hes not even fat

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Juice Box Hero posted:

Lol a chubby north Korean child

chubby children are considered to be elusive and mischievious mythical creatures in north korea and many superstitious peasants attribute failed crops to their machinations

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

chubby children are considered to be elusive and mischievious mythical creatures in north korea and many superstitious peasants attribute failed crops to their machinations

in this case they are correct

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Are they gonna say "gently caress it" and bring in the gay brother now?

Or even better, bring back in Il-Sung lookalike Kim Pyong-il?

Panamaniac fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Sep 27, 2014

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Hes Un-well

Has anyone said that yet?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Rapman the Cook posted:

Hes Un-well

Has anyone said that yet?
no, thats a good one.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

a hole-y ghost posted:

no, thats a good one.

How about, Un is in-ching towards death?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I hope they can iron this out.
There seems a deficiency in leadership.

• Locked thread