Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
To commemorate the dead cop they should name a highway rest stop after him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Sammus posted:

Can someone find this hanger on google earth please? I'd like to know where the diper sniper got caught.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...79d2d42bccaef1c

i just kinda figured it was way out in the middle of nowhere, so i was wondering how he was that close to wifi, but it looks like it's only half a block away from some residential housing

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

8 months from now a wholt lot of cops wives and husbands are gonna be giving birth to babies . Friens babies(it was consensual).

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

katlington posted:

8 months from now a wholt lot of cops wives and husbands are gonna be giving birth to babies . Friens babies(it was consensual).

men cant give birth dummy! they just take extra big poops

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

To commemorate the dead cop they should name a highway rest stop after him.

"Dead cop rest stop" does have a nice ring to it.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Zombie Boat posted:

"Dead pig rest stop" does have a nice ring to it.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Zombie Boat posted:

"Dead cop rest stop" does have a nice ring to it.

I had to share this with a few people at work because it's very well done haha. I would stop at the dead cop rest stop every time I passed it.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

i just kinda figured it was way out in the middle of nowhere, so i was wondering how he was that close to wifi, but it looks like it's only half a block away from some residential housing

this is pretty nuts, i also figured it was in the middle of nowhere. i mean, it is, but i also thought he would have been farther away from folks who might see something at the abandoned hangar and call it in.

how did he not hike to great wolf lodge and hold the park at gunpoint to get some waterslides in before his arrest eric cartman at casa bonita style?

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

You can tell he was a huge nerd because he was afraid to leave the area he grew up.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Decrepus posted:

You can tell he was a huge nerd because he was afraid to leave the area he grew up.

also not giving up his ability to post on the internet

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012

It's also very close to Butz Run.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Lutha Mahtin posted:

also not giving up his ability to post on the internet

we can take comfort in the fact that he was watching and laughing at the bumbling cops as much as we were

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

this rear end in a top hat coulda walked in like any direction and been in wilderness the whole time and home free what a gaylord

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting
Looks like he missed a couple.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/watch-man-holds-up-hands-and-lies-down-and-cops-still-kick-him-in-the-face-and-taser-him/

quote:

Man holds up hands and lies down — and cops still kick him in the face and Taser him

In the video, the first detective to arrive immediately kicked Whittle in the face, while the second — identified as Chinn — handcuffed him. The first detective held a Taser to Whittle’s back and used it to subdue him. When Whittle lifted his face, blood can be seen streaming down it from a gash above his eyes.

However, the official police reports filed by both detectives make no mention of the kick or its effect on Whittle.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

we need a new diaper sniper to step up

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I hope he gets a reduced sentence

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
So we still have not heard anything about a motive

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
the cops were chasing him that was his motive to run away

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
but if there are no dead cops then does a frein poo poo in the woods?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

wasn't there some other guy in PA who went nuts recently and the cops couldnt find him. like he didnt even try to go off the grid like frein but still PA cops were all "durr hmm where is he"

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.
when the diap goes to court the snipe won't fall short

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting
The real problem facing Amerika is that cops dont are not given sufficient respect, so they must take what they are owed.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/boston-police-arrest-off-duty-cop-who-screamed-racist-slurs-while-beating-uber-driver-and-bystander/
(He got a paid vacation.)

quote:

Boston police arrest off-duty cop who screamed racist slurs while beating Uber driver and bystander

As Doherty chased the man around the car, the driver flagged down another motorist who stopped to help him, only to have Doherty drive off in the Uber driver’s car.

The driver and good Samaritan gave chase, confronting Doherty when he stopped, at which time Doherty told the African-American man who had stopped to help the Uber driver, “What do you want, you f*cking n*gger?” before attacking both men.

As the men wrestled to the ground, Doherty saw the lights of a police cruiser approaching and , according to police report, “stopped fighting and began to walk away.” The two police officers focused their attention on the two victims, as the Uber driver pointed at Doherty fleeing.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/lawyer-cops-break-womans-ribs-for-disrespect-after-asking-about-a-crime-committed-while-she-was-asleep/

quote:

Cops break woman’s ribs for ‘disrespect’ after asking about a crime committed while she was asleep

Mary Frances Jones told the Victoria Advocate that the three police officers woke her up early in the morning on Dec. 22, 2013 over reports that a truck that she had purchased the day before had been seen driving in a local creek.

Jones said that she had been unaware at the time that her sons borrowed the truck while she was sleeping. After officers claimed that she was lying about owning the truck, Jones said she tried to go back inside her home, and that’s when they forced her to the ground.

“One of them had his foot on my arm, and the other kicked me and broke my ribs,” she recalled. “They hurt me. They hurt me bad, and they know they did.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/goddamned-nazi-stormtrooper-texas-cop-tasers-76-year-old-man-with-expired-inspection/

quote:

‘Goddamned Nazi Stormtrooper’: Texas cop Tasers 76-year-old man with expired inspection

But dashcam video obtained by the paper shows Robinson using force to arrest Vasquez for what should have been a Class C misdemeanor. In the video, Vasquez pulls his arm away from Robinson, and the officer slams him into the hood of the patrol car. The two men disappear from camera range as Robinson places Vasquez in a hold, and then forces him to the ground.

According to police, Robinson shocked Vasquez with a Taser twice while he was on the ground.

“He just acted like a pit bull, and that was it,” Vasquez recalled. “For a while, I thought he was going to pull his gun and shoot me.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
take the cop poo poo to the hellthread

• Locked thread