Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

enziarro posted:

Fuckin cops man paying $245k for a skid steer with some attachments and metal plate and some Walmart cameras on it

if ur really that chickenshit about doing ur job u should change careers and become a database analyst or something instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

I would not be surprised if this happens. By now, he has been taking notes on any patterns, and SOPs used by law enforcement. Which can be used against any force with devastating results. The fact that they believe he is playing "games" with them should be a seriously red flag that the tactics being used in this operation are compromised.

Lol

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
why don't they just use a forklift with a bunch of riot shields glued onto it rather than that piece of poo poo lol

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Tsinava posted:

why don't they just use a forklift with a bunch of riot shields glued onto it rather than that piece of poo poo lol

Because its not an effective way to use up end of fiscal year funds.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

the best part is how the cops have elevated his abilities to spec ops levels to justify why they have yet to catch a cosplaying college dropout who poops in his pants

lol this

im surprisd they havent shot each other as theyre wandering around the woods considering they shoot at anything that frightens them
and everything frightens them

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
wait this dude only killed one cop so far?

jesus haha one cop life is truly worth like 50 regular people's

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

the best part is how the cops have elevated his abilities to spec ops levels to justify why they have yet to catch a cosplaying college dropout who poops in his pants

You know what, that is a really great part.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Exclamation Marx posted:

i hope he doesn't kill any people
he hasn't so far

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

old dog child posted:

h o l y poo poo this guy is a badass

the wiki is worth a read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Johnson_(criminal)

also

that's a laxative

he was intense and the people tracking him down actually knew how to track people and didnt bring in a security robot or need to lie about his story to convince the general public of their ability to do their job

this new manhunt reminds me of some WWII biographies i read where scandinavian children would break nazi curfew and travel laws and get away with it because the nazis couldnt figure out how skiing works, only this cosplayer instead mastered the arts of mild hiking and diaper wearing to evade our enforcers of justice and liberty

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
how exactly is it supposed to get much worse btw? to the guy they always chimes in on these threads whining about how this wont help
he could pick off 20 cops and theyd still be assholes, theyd still be unaccountable for anything, theyd still get funding and military surplus and M4s to bust out anytime they want

you think this will some how justify their actions? theyre already doing it without justification, they dont need any. so who cares what happens to the cops, theyre going to be a bunch of reactionary cowards regardless

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

Mariana Horchata posted:

if ur really that chickenshit about doing ur job u should change careers and become a database analyst or something instead.

those pussies should step their poo poo up and join an actual dangerous profession like fishing or construction work

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

bigzak posted:

those pussies should step their poo poo up and join an actual dangerous profession like fishing or construction work

Man I got smacked by a backhoe's bucked once

AMA

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the guy who burned down the FAA hub caused more chaos than Frein.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I heard the guy has left two notes in his dook for law enforcement

grope proof vest
Jan 11, 2006

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

I heard the guy has left two notes in his dook for law enforcement

"At least you can't say you didn't find poo poo"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Can't restrain the Frein.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

wonder when they are gonna call in the national guard to do armed foot patrols in the forest

like predator with a poopy pants manchild murderlarper

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Can't restrain the Frein.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

still lollin at that forklift

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
the rook is the ultimate war machine

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
They have to justify budgets, so they spend it on stupid poo poo like that when they run out of ideas. If it doesn't get spent, they get less money next year.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
well you see we're spending this extra money on stupid poo poo we dont need so when we get our budget we have extra money we get to spend on stupid poo poo we don't need. its great.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

the rook is the ultimate war machine

lol

http://www.ringpower.com/division-landing/tactical-home/gc-grapple-claw.aspx

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i like how they wear paintball/airsoft masks like they're going to do anything

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
If Shakespeare were alive to witness this story he would adapt it into what would become a monument of English literature and add another quintessential narrative plot-line to the Western canon.

but he's dead

:sigh:

long live diaper kill-ninja

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

imo if more adult baby fetishists were lone wolf sniper assassins we wouldn't make fun of them so much
Is this dude really one of those diaper freaks? :lol:

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
should have sent an alcoholic poet

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Parts Kit posted:

Is this dude really one of those diaper freaks? :lol:

im pretty sure he's just wearing them so he doesn't have to stop to poo poo and piss but if he were a diaper fetishist it would loving own.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Tsinava posted:

im pretty sure he's just wearing them so he doesn't have to stop to poo poo and piss but if he were a diaper fetishist it would loving own.

Maybe he cant hold his poops?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
that would also own

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

psyopmonkey posted:

Maybe he cant hold his poops?

A badass assassin with a IBS problem

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
*snipes a cop and then shits self involuntarily* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

etalian posted:

A badass assassin with a IBS problem

Staring Anthony Hopkins in...

Final dook

KlavoHunter
Aug 4, 2006
"Intelligence indicates that our enemy is using giant cathedral ships. Research divison reports that we can adapt this technology for our use. Begin researching giant cathedral ships immediately."
The Rook confirmed for new Payday 2 DLC

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Yivgev posted:

its actually not entirely loving garbage, which i was surprised by. youre right that there are certain parts where you can kind of see what he was going for but not quite reaching, unlike every single other thing he's made which is just dreadful garbage.

at least he beat up lowtax though :twisted:

It looks even better after watching the sequel, where he kills takes control of a TV studio to make an hour long Michael Moore rant and Uwe Boll gives himself a role as a character who repeatedly agrees with it.

On-topic: as an Alaskan I've met my share of survivalist, anti-cop nutbags and they're all loving idiots and this guy seems no different but the diaper thing is pretty funny.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Stoic Commie posted:

should have sent an alcoholic poet

it sucks that theres no one alive whos as cool as hunter thompson to report on this

obviously rolling stone has matt taibbi on the case.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
everyone's up in arms about militarizing the police and i think we can solve the problem by giving cops lots of stuff like the rook that makes them feel tough and cool but won't hurt anybody

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

psyopmonkey posted:

Staring Anthony Hopkins in...

Final dook

What one man can dook another man can dook

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
next time i watch a rambo movie i'm just going to assume he's pooping himself periodically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

next time i watch a rambo movie i'm just going to assume he's pooping himself periodically

lmao if you dont do this with every movie

john mcclane probably had to drop a deuce somewhere in nakatomi plaza

• Locked thread