Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MagicCube
May 25, 2004

That would have been the best ending to any fight ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
joe is having a ball

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
this is wild

JuanGoat
Nov 6, 2009

Bluedeanie posted:

I'm really enjoying them burying Kongo on air as an intentional nutshotter

"We're not going to name names-"
"-Crocop vs Cheick Kongo"

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Manny starting to look like matyushenko

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Was that loving Byrd staring intently at them there?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Let's revisit some classic nutshots :)

"Seanbaby posted:

Early in his career, Gary Goodridge listed his fighting style as "Arm Wrestling." To give you an idea of what kind of fighting strategy a master of Arm Wrestling employs, Gary went into this matchup complaining that this pussy organization didn't allow his two favorite moves: biting and eye-gouging. I mean, in arm wrestling, an eye gouge is how you say thank you, maybe and six names of soup. Anyway, as you can imagine, if your opponent's Plan A was poking your eyes out and they outlaw that, his backup plan is your balls. And oh my God was Gary Goodridge's backup plan your balls.

The fight started without a hint of the groin damage to come. Within seconds of the starting bell, both fighters ended up on the mat for 10 impotent yet exhausting minutes. What happened next will certainly flag this article as inappropriate by your office's content filter, so at this point I'm just typing about balls to myself. Again.

Gary was under The Pedro in butterfly guard and suddenly his entire offensive strategy centered around The Pedro's dong. Gary snaked his foot into his opponent's tiny trunks. He was wiggling his foot, sometimes feet around in there, switching between massages and attacks. Sometimes he was just trying to pull the trunks completely off, because at this point why not? Make no mistake, fight fans: Inside The Pedro's cup, a second and better championship bout was taking place between Penis and Foot. The crowd booed as Gary's toes wiggled out from under The Pedro's briefs which read "The Pedro" on the butt. It was a celebrity footjob that the executives at Tinactin wish they would have thought of first. This fight inspired a torta shop in The Pedro's home town of Rio de Janeiro to name a sandwich after him. It's a hot dog and a human foot served in a salty cup. Sorry.

Like all romances, the love affair between Gary's foot and The Pedro's balls ended badly. After they stood up, Gary threw a blatant field goal kick into The Pedro's crotch like a rape victim in a self-defense book. Then he reached into The Pedro's trunks and used his battered dong as a handle to throw him to the ground. And it didn't stop. Ever. Gary punched it. He squeezed it. He told the cops it fell down the stairs. Within five minutes, Gary Goodridge was finding more uses for a human dick than I did during two years of puberty. And I grew up on a farm.

In the era in which this fight took place, turning a man's junk into cube steak was technically allowed in MMA rules. The referee practically had a nervous breakdown as he struggled against his instincts to stop this inhuman basket strangling. There was so much testicle damage being done that 20 years in the future, The Pedro's son was shrieking at his own hand while he faded from existence. The crowd booed and whistled and sometimes threw garbage because no one could agree on the proper social etiquette for watching a man legally kill a penis. But legal or not, exploiting the delicate nature of genitals is no way for a gentleman to win a fight.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

attackmole posted:

she looks like she's never seen a fight before

...you know...

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

attackmole posted:

She takes her job very seriously and is committed to accurate scoring.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

This is an extremely funny fight

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

I wish Joe would describe clean nut shots as "right on the love button"

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Manny just landed a phantom liver kick

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
:lol: what was that?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Dangersim posted:

This is an extremely funny fight

it is simply delightful

Mogador
Nov 4, 2007

:wth:

Manny!

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

So much for Joe Rogan's expertise

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
my man manny

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Goddammit Cody

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

AH DANGIT

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
definitely too high on the neck

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

"I'm the new generation of fighter" gets tapped by manny gambuyrn

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
OH MY!!!!!

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Get hosed Manny haters.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
hahaha manvil owns

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Strong contender for fight of the night

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
That was a good fight. This is a good day.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Manny got ragdolled two divisions below where he started, he's gonna welcome back McDonald and get wrecked.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Foty

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Manny has been buried on the prelims so much that he could win 5 more fights and still no one would take him seriously

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Gamburyan vs Renan Barao next, yeah

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Manny...owns?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Lmao who cares

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Hell I'd watch Gamburyan/Caraway

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
honda looking honda sized

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
this is one of the great fight stories of all time

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

Can't stop laughing at the dude in the background :what:

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

I'm all about first fight on the prelims call-outs. Let's get some more bum fights please.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh hello Ronda.

canti32
Apr 27, 2008

Fearless in Devotion, Rising to Promotion,
Rising to the ranks of mighty heroes, Fighting foes in every land,

History only tells a story, We are to see your glory,
Stand aside the Reds are coming,
WREXHAM IS THE NAME