Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Hoping for the first 7-7 round

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

I mean he already warned Tuck after he kicked Lee in the junk the first time but didn't call time or anything.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
HAHAHHAA

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I've been kicking my own dick all day long in anticipation for this card

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
This is Art.

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011
Deducting points for nutshots, this ref is no good.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Biosys posted:

Just think, if Herzog had reffed all of Kongo's fights he wouldn't even be above .500

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."
This card is perfect

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Bubba Smith posted:

I've been kicking my own dick all day long in anticipation for this card

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Biosys posted:

yeah god forbid guys get penalized for illegal poo poo

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I just got a brand new George Foreman grill so I'm just sitting here eating hamburger after hamburger and watching muscle boys damage their nuts

A perfect Saturday

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

DoombatINC posted:

I just got a brand new George Foreman grill so I'm just sitting here eating hamburger after hamburger and watching muscle boys damage their nuts

A perfect Saturday

slam it on your dick

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

DoombatINC posted:

A perfect Saturday

Are you sitting up straight or slouching? Watch your posture

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Grill some hot dogs

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
weird stand up

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Why the stand up?

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Tuck's corner is dumb as hell. A) The ref did call a warning and B) I'm pretty sure the ref can do whatever they want concerning point deductions for fouls.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

cut both of these guys

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

DoombatINC posted:

A perfect Saturday

origami posted:

slam it on your dick

LobsterMobster posted:

Are you sitting up straight or slouching? Watch your posture

Voting this GDT a 5 and we're still in fight pass

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
lol he didn't even call a timeout he just put the mouthguard back in while they're fighting I like this ref

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Herzog p4p best ref

sausage king of Chicago
Jun 13, 2001
this ref is so nice.

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011
Deducting points for fouls, not stopping to put the mouthguard in, can't agree with this new style of refeereeing.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Better do something :goku:

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i was all ready and waiting to post this isn't the first time a motown phenom got destroyed after a shot if he got submitted or this isn't the first time a motown phenom got caught sleeping if he got knocked out and instead the rear end in a top hat went and loving won

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

what a trainwreck that fight was

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

This fight could have used more nut shots

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Well that got bloody fast. What's the rules for mouthpiece stuff again? Are they supposed to stop the fight if a guy drops it? It looked like the shot that opened him up was from when he was reaching to pick it up.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

What a Yamcha

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Tuck Everlosing

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

attackmole posted:

Well that got bloody fast. What's the rules for mouthpiece stuff again? Are they supposed to stop the fight if a guy drops it? It looked like the shot that opened him up was from when he was reaching to pick it up.

Ref will choose a point to stop it, usually once the action slows. You don't ever stop until the ref tells you to.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Gonna change my fight nickname to 'Hometown Phenom' so everyone cheers for me wherever I am fighting

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
well, at least we made it to the real card. every match from here on out should be good until the main event, which will hopefully be quick.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Joe's gonna lean in real close and tell you about Rory Macdonald

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."
These promos were all so obviously filmed the minute Joe Rogan touched down in Las Vegas, it gives them a certain frisson

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

If I were Mizugaki my gameplan would consist of nothing but leg kicks and heel hooks.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Bubba Smith posted:

well, at least we made it to the real card. every match from here on out should be good until the main event, which will hopefully be quick.

You say that like you didn't enjoy watching ballkicks and mouthguards and blood.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Hopefully Ebersole has shaved something funny into his chest hair again so I can laugh even more as he get's his rear end kicked.

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."
I confess: Without the hairrow there is no way Brian Ebersole would ever make an impact on my long term memory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Julio Cesar Fatass posted:

I confess: Without the hairrow there is no way Brian Ebersole would ever make an impact on my long term memory

He should throw more cartwheel kicks

• Locked thread