Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Fast Luck will you run a DEATH MATCH between me and Kumba tomorrow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Let's turbo me and move on to DEATH MATCH.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Hmmm I could do that. I wonder if i should copy one from the genius or come up with something new. New would be more unique but i'll have to come up with something worthwhile.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I've got an idea for a flash game~

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Do it by the last digit of our post ID

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

MildManeredManikin posted:

It benefits me because I'm bored of this game that I can't keep track of, but DEATH MATCHING is fun.

Yeah I can relate to that.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

OK I think i've got something. This is a Genius-style strategy game, except with nothing but RNG involved. You guys can have your showdown sooner but I can't vig again until the next mafia day

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
lets fuckjin SHOW DOWN

mmm youre goin down

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

SHOWDOWN

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

FV is scum btw

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

If you're both here and ready to go now, hang tight while I try to put this gameboard into code tags. Once I accomplish that I'll give you the rules and the game can begin.

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Well I'm going to ignore the other thread and just play like this is day one of a real mafia game.

Ditto. That means that I don't have much information for a vote just now, but DHD and PoP are not doing themselves any favors by being so quick to vote for no good reason.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Kitiara you're too late I already went into the funzone

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

OK I believe I have the gameboard built.

Are you guys still here?

code:
O-------O-------O
|\      |      /|
| \     |     / |
|  \    |    /  |
|   O---O---O   |
|   |\  |  /|   |
|   | O-O-O |   |
|   | |   | |   |
O---O-O   O-O---O
|   | |   | |   |
|   | O-O-O |   |
|   |/  |  \|   |
|   O---O---O   |
|  /    |    \  |
| /     |     \ |
|/      |      \|
O-------O-------O
This is the target that you will be aiming at, based on your postIDs. Maybe but not really. So, ya here?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

fiery_valkyrie posted:

You need to explain your role further.

Basically, I got to ask the mods five yes/no questions on N0, which I then received answers for. However, I'm only allowed to reveal one of the answers publicly. After my question "is the game balanced" got rejected, I asked whether or not Diqnol was town, and I got a yes, and chose to share that information, since I thought it was the most useful.

Either the mods lied to me, or Diqnol's alignment changed between N0 and his flip.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I wonder why I made it so tall.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Usagi I will win this one for you

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

throw incoming

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

The only throw here will be when I throw kumba through the very target we're shooting at

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Usagi I will win this one for you

i believe in you, brother

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

if Kumba doesnt make it in a few minutes im gonna run out for some food and/or beer and youll have to do it later.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Can I just play adus instead?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

yes if he wants to.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

probably a bad idea to fight adus tbh but what part of this was a good idea

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Adus loves RNG iirc

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

all right im going to the store. ill be available this whole evneing though. btw this is actually going to have strategy involved and may take a long time, like an hour like a real genius death match. so maybe check your schedules to see who's definitely into it.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

i will kill the loser and award the winner with the next chapter of fanfic writing. writing that chapter successfully will earn you a prize from the mods as far as i know.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Alright I'm going to have sick sleep then

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

i will kill the loser and award the winner with the next chapter of fanfic writing. writing that chapter successfully will earn you a prize from the mods as far as i know.

A fate worse than death

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
what i go away for 10 minutes and i'm volunteered for a death match?

mmm why you wanna kill me

REVENGE?!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Adus I'm just mad you're better than me

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

How about making a case? Then we might actually get some real content going.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

for what it's worth as soon as i saw your fanart i didn't even bother entering that challenge because i knew i had no chance!

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Meinberg posted:

Basically, I got to ask the mods five yes/no questions on N0, which I then received answers for. However, I'm only allowed to reveal one of the answers publicly. After my question "is the game balanced" got rejected, I asked whether or not Diqnol was town, and I got a yes, and chose to share that information, since I thought it was the most useful.

Either the mods lied to me, or Diqnol's alignment changed between N0 and his flip.

why'd you ask about diqnol specifically?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

You gonna fight me or not adus?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

fiery_valkyrie posted:

How about making a case? Then we might actually get some real content going.

Here's my case:

Fv is scum

Because she's taking this game seriously when like nobody else is but then immediately is like yeah I can relate when I say I want to gently caress around.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i'm here but i dont understand how this game works

i might be a little drunk sob are with me

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

You gonna fight me or not adus?

i'm going out soon so i can't really commit to an hour. if you're all still here when i'm back then sure i guess.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Kumbamontu posted:

i'm here but i dont understand how this game works

i might be a little drunk sob are with me

Fluck has gone out and I'm lying down not sleeping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I enjoyed hearing about your dream where Adus's house was decked in royal colors/regalia

• Locked thread