Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW
Seriously. Bikers have loving ruined my town this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
we have bicyclist problems in Portland too

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I ride a mototcyle occasionally am I a biker

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 15 days!)

England Sucks posted:

Seriously. Bikers have loving ruined my town this weekend.

This is a weird gimmick.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

bikers are usually p. cool people

maybe you're just a butt

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW

Feranon posted:

bikers are usually p. cool people

maybe you're just a butt

No they drive around town and ignore the traffic signals and rev their engines really loud just for show and get drunk and brawl.

I rather have a furry convention.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
i too want to be a gross fat & hairy gently caress riding around on my loud piece of poo poo for no reason wearing what is basically bondage gear, which is of course probably the stankest, nastiest poo poo ever given the combination of sweltering heat and aforementioned fatness/hairness. let's get on our hogs and ride boys VROOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM

i mean if you want to be gay just loving do it already

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Bikes are fun. Being way into anything can be annoying, so yeah I guess bikers suck as much as anybody else with dangerously high amounts of Care.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWkSyF7tNgQ

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Buck Turgidson posted:

i too want to be a gross fat & hairy gently caress riding around on my loud piece of poo poo for no reason wearing what is basically bondage gear, which is of course probably the stankest, nastiest poo poo ever given the combination of sweltering heat and aforementioned fatness/hairness. let's get on our hogs and ride boys VROOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM

uh...... yeah?

e: like if this doesn't sound like a great life to you you're honestly kind of dumb, sorry

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
WOOPS I just knocked over your bike which caused a chain reaction and the whole line of bikes fell down :saddowns:

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKsd8z6scw&t=15s

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Bikies*

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

WOOPS I just knocked over your bike which caused a chain reaction and the whole line of bikes fell down :saddowns:

Really wanted to do that today

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?

Buck Turgidson posted:

i mean if you want to be gay just loving do it already

i think you might be mad because its the only action your podunk town sees and once they leave you will still be there

edit-mistook you for the OP, o well

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Bikers are like the only cool white people left, I'm sorry you want us all to be just as boring as you.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

jax teller's bow legged walk was the best part of that show

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Season 1-3 was the best part of the show.

probably 1-2 tbqh

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
billy jack would've saved your town from the biker menace but he dead now

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I've always wanted to be a biker but I'm not fat enough and can't grow a good beard. I thought about wearing a fake beard, but hollywood has taught me that it never ends well for bikers with the fake beards.

Donowitz
Feb 26, 2012

OP, do you live in Arkansas? My friend was complaining about the same thing!

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Here's an idea. Go tell those bikers face to face that they suck. Record the conversation. Report back to us.

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school

Donowitz posted:

gently caress the Big Dam Bridge race. I can't go downtown or to North Little Rock tomorrow. :argh:

i am a bee
Apr 17, 2006
bees, bees, bees, just lookin' for a good time

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

This happens so much you would have thought they would have learned not to arrange their bikes like dominoes by now, but nope!

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Im a biker op, lol enjoy your lovely ride to work in your prius or whatever

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I was behind a bike rider who was asking the cashier how to get somewhere. It went on for ages, holding up everyone else in line.

I went "hello?" to the cashier and showed the stuff I wanted to purchase, and he finished up serving the bike rider, who then turned to me...not moving from the front of the cashier, still holding everyone up...

So, bike rider still holding up the line starts on me "How do I get to..."

Im like "Im sorry I dont live around here" and press past to make my purchase...hes still talking to me not moving , I ignore him, get my poo poo, pay for my fuel and walk off.

Yeah, fuel, it was a petrol station.

See him outside talking to his mate about how rude people can be.

Bike = bicycle. Around here Lycra Luntics, because they dress like its the Tour de France, and they are just having a gay old Sunday ride in dress ups, its pathetic.

Rapman the Cook fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Sep 27, 2014

Captain Matchbox
Sep 22, 2008

BOP THE STOATS
Bikies are hard cunts and they will stab you without even thinking twice

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW

Donowitz posted:

Yes

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i ride a moped (NOT a fuckin scooter).

what's cool about a moped, is you kinda exist in this grey area of the law. you don't need a license or insurance, and you can park pretty much anywhere, but at the same time, a quality modified 'ped can do like 45mph lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Are we talking meth dealing hard drinking bikers or retired accountant on a HD bikers?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Gaunab posted:

jax teller's bow legged walk was the best part of that show

is it finally over?

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012
im having a midlife crisis pay attention to me VROOOOOM

alternatively,

im white trash with no real prospects or future pay attention to me VROOOOM

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Man Whore posted:

Bikers are like the only cool white people left, I'm sorry you want us all to be just as boring as you.

lmbo nope. enjoy sharing a poo poo-tier with riced out honda civics and hoopties.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

90% of the time everyone I know who owns a bike is bitching that it's too hot out to wear their proper gear, too cold to ride, to wet out to ride, raining too hard, roads are too hosed up, bridges have gaps that make it hard to ride, they look all gross and sweaty when they get to work, blah blah.

The other 10% of the time they're like, "Have fun driving in your CAGE to work, mundane." :smuggo:

Thank you, I will have fun. My Jetta has AC and a cup holder and I have a very nice time in there.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I don't have really strong cares about bikers because they tend to off themselves pretty regularly without hurting anyone else

Seems like a problem that solves itself

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Lovin' the vagueness of this thread title and the fact that people can't decide if its about bicyclists or motorcyclists

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

i take some solace in knowing that as my girlfriend rides a motorbike if i ever get tired of her there's a good chance she'll be killed in an accident before that happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Buck Turgidson posted:

judas priest hellbent for leather

• Locked thread