Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Those two fat fags from car talk with AR-15s stalking around a wasteland cracking jokes about their producer dougies talking ghost skull

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
just a mini game collection probably by ubisoft?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm the indignant black man on wait wait... Don't tell me who always talks about privilege on the comedy game show... And I've got a gun for an arm and a Mohawk in the neo- cityscape of 20XX

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Click and Clack (follower bonus): car repair +5%

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol if you don't know how to revive Terith Grossborough after disk 2

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ira Glass and Ira Plato fused with two matching headphone pieces to summon the ultimate spell

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ira Glass narrates likes the guy from Bastion in an overhead action RPG in the NPR office

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

DLC that gives you PRI content, $25.99.

Haha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Splendid Table Horse Armor

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the worst party member is the guy who tells those deadpan unfunny jokes about the news on Sunday I think

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Strip away the ground with glistening blades! It's NPR News!"

Yes!

The guy I'm talking about is named Michael something and he has his own show and it causes me to scream loudly like I'm powering up when I hear it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
"FRESH.... AIR!!!!" *blows away enemies with high wind damge*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr. Pumroy posted:

mario throws a fireball at the villager. the villager, with the smug superiority of an npr supporter, whips out his nina totenber tote bag and stashes the fireball nicely. mario frowns, but then activates his karl kasell assist trophy and the villager must guess the final word of three limericks correctly if he wishes to get karl's voice on his answering machine

haha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Imagining the shows as stages in a fighting game and kicking Diane rehms old loving rear end make me smile

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Diane Rehm has like 30 years of Krav Maga training, so good luck with that.

She sure has a lot of downtime for such a trained warrior

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hot Dog Day #31 posted:

Diane Rehm stands over a freshly dug grave in the cemetery as rain falls down upon her. "They'll pay for what they did to you, Neal" She resolves as she turns her back on the grave. "I'll show them...the TRUE power...OF CALL IN SHOWS!" She steps away revealing the gravestone which reads "Talk of the Nation." The Mega Man 2 theme music plays.

On the last day of talk of the nation a guy called in to say 9/11 was an inside job and for the first time I ever heard listening Neal lost his composure and really gave the caller a dressing down lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Terry Gross: Die monster. You don’t belong in this studio!
Tom Ashbrook: It was not by my hand I was once again given flesh. I was brought here by listeners who wished to be my donating supporters!
Terry Gross: Supporters!? You steal men’s souls, and make them your slaves!
Tom Ashbrook: Perhaps the same could be said of all call-in shows…
Terry Gross: Your words are as empty as your soul! Radio ill needs a host such as you!
Tom Ashbrook: What is a man? A miserable little pile of opinions. But enough talk… this is On Point!
Terry Gross: And if you don't want to become a slave to ad-driven commercial radio, call in and pledge your support now.
Tom Ashbrook: That's right, Terry. Public radio brings you the kind of in-depth news analysis you won't get from Dracula, or anywhere else. So call now, at 800-555...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hot Dog Day #31 posted:

This is the best Neal Conan moment for my money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPMvqwct2vk RIP in peace talk of the nation :(

Hahahaha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Then go do them"

He was probably talking about gay men's asses lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

What's faker, the laughter on Wait Wait Don't Tell me, or Tidus and Yuna in FFX?

try and find out about "what's in the news" with Michael Feldman?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's seriously the most godawful thing of all time

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I found it it's called "whad ya know" and I'll try and find a clip

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Swelter Discharge posted:

im going to gently caress diane rehm

I'm gonna gently caress terry gross

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Today on This American Life: "This Isn't Even My Final Form," an episode exploring transformation, true forms, and boss culture. From Yakra disguised as the Chancellor to Kuja's trance mode, we examine the ways our antagonists continue to surprise us. Our show begins in the small town of Corneria, where a man named Garland once terrified the populace. But Garland would prove to be something much more... a surrogate father to a lost princess.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Part one: we take a visit to meet a man named Saro, who would later become Necrosaro"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Mephisto, Lord of Hate: "I don't have to listen to some... some low-level Paladin wearing a pair of Crude Greaves he got back in Act I, sitting around in the back of the healer's tent. I have better things to do."

Tyrael: "Then go do them."

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hello this is Echo, tonight we'll be lets playing metriod prime 3: corruption, over the air waves, and taking.... your calls. 1-888-echo-echo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ralp posted:

This is the best thread in Imp Zone and I'm sorry I was mean to BBG

gently caress you

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This is... wait for it.. ahem... radi.. io... radi.o lab. radio lab.. radio the hehe presented by W.N. Y.... C

C

C

Hi I''m Cloud Strife
And I'm Barrett Black

and today we are going to be talking about

Memories.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr. Pumroy posted:

you're listening to -- you're listening -- you're -- to -- listening -- you're listening to radiolab from -- you're listening -- from wnyc *laughter of a child* and pri. this week: speedruns.

how the gently caress did i miss this

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im a goddamn retard

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
On The Media is supported by: EA, Its in the game. With this years new Madden 15: UNITE technology, hitting grown men has never felt more real.

"He was just playing playstation or xbox and thought it was actually a good system and thought killing marines and stuff was actually good as well, and then went to syria to join ISIS in Syria"

A British Muslim has come to terms that owning a console leads to terrorism

From WNYC in New York

I'm Bob Garfield

and I'm Brook Gladstone

also on the show

Does welfare encourage teens to stay and home and play games all day, and is that really a bad thing?

*horns play in a cool jazzy way*

From WYNC in New York

This is On The Media

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
THE MYSTERY OF GUILE
Hero Guile (a.k.a. Magus from Chrono Trigger) claims his rap pseudonym came from a Wu-Tang name generator. But investigating whether that's true led us on an odyssey of discovery.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
In the game, there are theoretically a lot of different play styles, but playing in a way that deviates from the typical strengths of your race and class can earn you a lot of grief from other players. That will sound eerily familiar to people who've been accused of not being, for example, Jewish enough.

Schelldorf, a colleague here at NPR, gave me a primer on WoW before our chat with the others. Once, he said, he was told he wasn't playing "right." His character, a troll hunter, was wearing the wrong armor for his playing style. Some other players who were moseying by noticed, and came over to taunt him. They messaged him: You're doing this all wrong, n00b! Schelldorf's character flew away from his tormenters. "They didn't know what I was trying to do," he said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This hour, On Point: the sociologist and “World of Warcraft.”