Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Terry Gross: Die monster. You don’t belong in this studio!
Tom Ashbrook: It was not by my hand I was once again given flesh. I was brought here by listeners who wished to be my donating supporters!
Terry Gross: Supporters!? You steal men’s souls, and make them your slaves!
Tom Ashbrook: Perhaps the same could be said of all call-in shows…
Terry Gross: Your words are as empty as your soul! Radio ill needs a host such as you!
Tom Ashbrook: What is a man? A miserable little pile of opinions. But enough talk… this is On Point!
Terry Gross: And if you don't want to become a slave to ad-driven commercial radio, call in and pledge your support now.
Tom Ashbrook: That's right, Terry. Public radio brings you the kind of in-depth news analysis you won't get from Dracula, or anywhere else. So call now, at 800-555...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Hot Dog Day #31 posted:

This is the best Neal Conan moment for my money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPMvqwct2vk RIP in peace talk of the nation :(

lmfao

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

What?! Eugene Mirman is evolving!

Dec 26, 2012

Ralp posted:

This is the best thread in Imp Zone

it really is

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Please goldmine this thread before it hits the archives, it was even better than this one, and Imp Zone needs more goldmined threads.

thanks for this whoever did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I can't leave without my buddy Juan Williams!