Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
You know when you go for a haircut and they put that gown on you to keep the hair off? Well I found myself in that situation a few days ago and I started wondering how often people jerk off under there. *I* would never do it, but I bet it happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
u should just man up and ask the barber staff. do it at the moment one is touching your scalp

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
how am i supposed to get a proper cut if my ball-fro isn't out, op?

blacquethoven
Nov 29, 2003
oh haha I was just shining up my spectacles m'lady no need to get the police involved haha yeah im sure it happens all the time what a crazy misunderstanding

*cums and bolts into the night*

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

CountButtula posted:

u should just man up and ask the barber staff. do it at the moment one is touching your scalp

Funny you should mention this. There's this one lady with massive tatas, and like, I'm not into it, but they could easily get all up in your face and that could be p.hot.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
The tenting sounds like it would be a bit conspicuous.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Cardiovorax posted:

The tenting sounds like it would be a bit conspicuous.

I don't want to turn this into a dick measuring contest. Really, for MOST people, it'd be pretty discrete.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i havent been brave enough to do that but i like to cup my balls with my hand under the gown then scratch my nose and smell my fingers

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Cyril Sneer posted:

I don't want to turn this into a dick measuring contest. Really, for MOST people, it'd be pretty discrete.
Maybe your barbers do it differently than ours, but I think it would be obvious for anyone.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

my dick is too big

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sometimes ill let off a sneaky fart at the same time, and get those smells mixed up feels like im in heaven i just say i must have some hair up =my nose, lol

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

when im at home i put on a baggy shirt and huff my balls and farts heavily for hours, sometimes until i pass out i wake up with a headache but is always worth it

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Thanks for bringing this up OP. That's really the only place I can get off any more and I'm glad you do it as well.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

lol if your hair cut doesn't come with a happy ending

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Tuxedo Gin posted:

There's nothing happy about circumcision.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
my myum always used to compl;ain that my dad got his hair cut so often because the woman at the hairdresser's pushed her tits into his face the whole time he was getting a cut.
now im an adult but lady hairdressers never press their tits in my face at all i dunno what gives or if theres a signal or code word i need to know... if i start jerkin it do u think they'll get the hint and help me out??

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

lonesomedwarf posted:

when im at home i put on a baggy shirt and huff my balls and farts heavily for hours, sometimes until i pass out i wake up with a headache but is always worth it
^^^ I don't know if this is an appropriate reply. Isn't it the sort of thing that should have it's own thread?

Oberleutnant posted:

my myum always used to compl;ain that my dad got his hair cut so often because the woman at the hairdresser's pushed her tits into his face the whole time he was getting a cut.
now im an adult but lady hairdressers never press their tits in my face at all i dunno what gives or if theres a signal or code word i need to know... if i start jerkin it do u think they'll get the hint and help me out??
Your dad was having an affair, I'm sorry.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Yea cause I want a happy ending from an old dude holding scissors.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

^^^ I don't know if this is an appropriate reply. Isn't it the sort of thing that should have it's own thread?

Your dad was having an affair, I'm sorry.

yea i already guess that when they got a divorce and dad went to live with "aunt veronica" thanks trixie hardcore for your input but how about helping me gfet at least a handie from the hairdresser.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i like when the ladies are like grinding up against me

it is not necessary to get that close to cut hair but it sure makes it a nicer experience when the pubic mound and boobs are involved

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Oberleutnant posted:

yea i already guess that when they got a divorce and dad went to live with "aunt veronica" thanks trixie hardcore for your input but how about helping me gfet at least a handie from the hairdresser.

My stylist frequently talks about meeting guys at gay bars for hookups so you could probably get a handie from a hairdresser at one of those.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

onesome dwarf is really letting loose with the personal anecdotes today im enjoyiing it very much

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

id like a little off the sides and back and your clitoris on my elbow please

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Cyril Sneer posted:

i have a massive penis so this would be a problem for me.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Oberleutnant posted:

you should check out my erotic short story with this exact premise

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

you should check out my erotic short story with this exact premise

link plks

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

same

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

poo poo they called me out on my bluff now i have to write and publish it

and then, just as she had finished trimming his nose hair all sexy-like, she reached down with her non-scissor hand...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i like when the ladies are like grinding up against me

it is not necessary to get that close to cut hair but it sure makes it a nicer experience when the pubic mound and boobs are involved

you know what, I fuckin LOVE pubic mounds

there I said it

• Locked thread