Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I almost poo poo in an alley downtown in SF once. Couldn't find a public toilet, except one with a homeless man vigorously masturbating inside. I had to go to a mall nearby before I found an available toilet

What the Hell what kind of city doesn't invest in public toilets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ive never poo poo in public but i can imagine it would be quite invigorating

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp

Zzulu posted:

ive never poo poo in public but i can imagine it would be quite invigorating

Yeah, it'd be a real rush to have all those people staring at you as the turd slides out your anus. Gives me a boner just thinking about it.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Zzulu posted:

ive never poo poo in public

you post in GBS, that counts

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Toadvine posted:

I almost poo poo in an alley downtown in SF once. Couldn't find a public toilet, except one with a homeless man vigorously masturbating inside. I had to go to a mall nearby before I found an available toilet

What the Hell what kind of city doesn't invest in public toilets?

ehh there are, mostly at tourists spots but yea kinda far and few between. there's a reason our city smells like mold and piss.

best chance is to pop into a hotel and hope they have a lobby level bathroom.

• Locked thread