Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
how can u not remember the carlton speed episode he dances at 4x normal carlton speed at the prom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the one where uncle phil goes out to collect on gambling debts and pretends its just pasta sauce from the italian restaurant he went to, but will knows...

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
Top 3 heavy handed eps no order:

Carlton gets a gun

Uncle phil heart attack

Will gets mega drunk and wants to drive then passes out and dreams hes in a cemetery and hangs out w a kid. Turns out kid died from drunk driver drat.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I like the one where Richie gets in trouble with a pool shark and Mr. C has bust open a can of whoopass to clear the debt.

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax

mucocele posted:

I die for her sass. Aunt Viv #1 was amazingly cast, and they should've just had her die or something instead of trying to replace her.

They replaced her when she complained about Will Smith telling raciest jokes on set.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Chupe Raho Aurat posted:

They replaced her when she complained about Will Smith telling raciest jokes on set.

fresh prince hates crackers

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
When the one aunt showed up with her new white husband and the other aunt got all mad at her cuz whitey the devil

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax
I believe it was because he was.... tall.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
stuck in a basement sittin on a tricycle, girl gettin on my nerves

goin outta my mind i thought she was fine, dont know if her body is hers

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

I read somewhere that the dad episode wasn't fake. I can't remember where I saw it (or if it's actually reputable/confirmed) but I know I read something a while back saying that Will Smith's dad did in fact bail and that he broke down on the set doing the scene and that basically everything from when he screams "To hell with him!" was off script and the hug at the end was genuine actor to actor when Avery realized what was going on. And that Will said "gently caress it, let's run with the real poo poo" after they were done filming.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

The one where they go camping and get lost and they cut to Carlton emotionally telling a story about someone being teased and ostracized and it turns out he's talking about the Trix Rabbit

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

ZDar Fan posted:

The one where they go camping and get lost and they cut to Carlton emotionally telling a story about someone being teased and ostracized and it turns out he's talking about the Trix Rabbit

Magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhUgsPn3hyI

• Locked thread