Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
What the deal? Is it some kind of submissive geisha thing or are they too lazy to lift their dang feet off the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
genetics

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

Every Asian woman has their feet bound from childhood. You need some cultural sensitivity training.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
first u bind them them, wait a few years, then you get sexy pig trotter feet for maximum celestial delicacy

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
Racism Is Still Bannable, Young Man!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Death By Yogurt posted:

Every Asian woman has their feet bound from childhood. You need some cultural sensitivity training.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
http://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/2h5y7m/my_first_sexual_experience_with_an_asian_girl_did/

Orkin Mang posted:

sexy pig trotter feet for maximum celestial delicacy

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i havent noticed this

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

holy lol

Butthead
May 31, 2011

He couldn't enter her because Asian's vaginas are sideways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Butthead posted:

He couldn't enter her because Asian's vaginas are sideways.

too beaucoup

• Locked thread