Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

And he is completely unable to expand on those acting skills at all so he will keep releasing the same movie with slightly different plots until the day he kills himself in shame.

Confirm/Deny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKTh7zBIcrM

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
Dan Harmon did a funny bit impersonating him in The Grey.

Not gonna post it though.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
not true OP he was also the dad in Fallout 3

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
He makes a poo poo load of money when he puts in no effort. But you must know a lot about low effort.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Taken movies owned, bad rear end american kills foreigns who want to have sex with white girls.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Remember that movie he and Ford where in a sub and he took the effort to put on an accent and Ford didn't loving bother?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
you're insulting the man who played Qui Gon Jinnn!

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

he was good as the lion in the witch and the wardrobe

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Liam Neeson is currently better at punching people in the face than any other actor. I see no room for improvement.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Liam Neeson is very good at playing people's dads. He's a professional dad. I wish he was my dad.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
idunno i mean homie was schindler and kinsey and also ras al ghul

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Liam Neeson is currently better at punching people in the face than any other actor. I see no room for improvement.

not even in his age group

counterpoint: harrison ford

also

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
taken was like whoa WTF COOL dis old man rite here! then that whole concept got beaten into the ground hard immediately

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
no one is as cool as liam neeson.

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!
He was fantastic in The Lego Movie.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Fargo Fukes posted:

Dan Harmon did a funny bit impersonating him in The Grey.

Not gonna post it though.

gently caress i want to see this

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Frostwerks posted:

gently caress i want to see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMqBhMPWNiE
i wont divulge my secrets on how i found dis

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

He was fantastic in The Lego Movie.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Heard his cock is like huge...

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
id let him use me as his monster cock recepticle

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't think of him as a great actor but he's also not unwatchable. he's a bit one note but sometimes that's ok

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I saw that Denzel flick "The Equalizer" tonight, and it's p. much just Denzel doing his impression of Liam Neeson in Taken for 2 and a half hours. Towards the end he literally blows up oil tankers and infiltrates Russian mafia don headquarters in Moscow by himself with absolutely zero involvement from any sort of law enforcement.

naem
May 29, 2011

To be fair that movie he keeps making is really good so

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Senzel did that before Liam watch Man on Fire you plebe. yet another white man appropriating black couture

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

the day he kills himself in shame.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/liam-neeson-net-worth/

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Huge cock though.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

schindler's list

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

haha

is that Willow?7

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
more like schindler's cock

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

shiksa posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMqBhMPWNiE
i wont divulge my secrets on how i found dis

had to stop watching. Impression is total poo poo. Never even heard of this loser rear end in a top hat anyway.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zeike posted:

had to stop watching. Impression is total poo poo. Never even heard of this loser rear end in a top hat anyway.

much like you

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
i like neeson's movies, but i feel bad for watching them because i know he's making them to avoid having to deal with his wife's death

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Famous actors become who they are by having and giving their children to the Jewish overlords.

You dont have to be good, Liam Neeson example, you just have to be heartless enough to have children again and again and hand them into sexual slavery.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Pththya-lyi posted:

i like neeson's movies, but i feel bad for watching them because i know he's making them to avoid having to deal with his wife's death

yeah, I get the feeling it (entirely understandably) crushed him emotionally and he stopped caring as much

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Full Blown AIDS.

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones
He was good as IRA dad in Michael Collins

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
only room in my heart for one crazy northern ireland dad

so there is

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Junkfist posted:

Full Blown AIDS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
i saw him in the crucible once, he played the protagonist guy and spent a lot of time bellowing that nobody could take his wife from him

this was sometime in 2003 so I like to think it was him prototyping his role in taken

• Locked thread