Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fspades
Jun 3, 2013

by R. Guyovich
If there is anything good in Western culture at all it happened after the enlightenment, so I don't even get this inquisition derail. Europeans were a bunch of murderous hicks back then. They first stopped being hicks and arguably become less murderous much later on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fspades
Jun 3, 2013

by R. Guyovich

paranoid randroid posted:

when i think of places that have not produced millions and millions of corpses, i think of Industrialized Europe. exactly 100 years ago, specifically.

it took millions of corpses for them to say "yeah let's not do this poo poo anymore" but the dumb fucks are forgetting it again.

fspades
Jun 3, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Miltank posted:

thank god colonial rule is over and done with and now all of the post colonial nations are doing much better than ever before.

Yeah, they are actually. Could do even better if they purged the remnants of colonialism and collectively showed the middle finger to your fatasses.

• Locked thread