Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Full Metal Jackass posted:

applebees is an OK place to eat if you've completely given up on life

well i am lich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
one time we ordered applebees pick-up and i got a burger that was actually pretty decent i would eat it again i'd eat the burger so thank you johnny applebee for your burger (it was a cowboy burger i think)

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
holy poo poo guys my Honda Fit just exploded

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh, how horrible

uh, here take this gift certificate to applebee's, its the least i can do for a friend who is going through a rough time

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
my family dragged me to chili's after i haven't been in like 10 years, and they seem to have double prices halved the food servings and tried to make it look like they actually cooked something maybe used a pan.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

TOILETLORD posted:

my family dragged me to chili's after i haven't been in like 10 years, and they seem to have double prices halved the food servings and tried to make it look like they actually cooked something maybe used a pan.

DO NO MENTION CHILLI'S

Chilli Bunyan is my arch nemesis. I hate his guts, and hate his little pet Babe the Blue Longhorn too.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

mr.capps posted:

DO NO MENTION CHILLI'S

Chilli Bunyan is my arch nemesis. I hate his guts, and hate his little pet Babe the Blue Longhorn too.

What are your opinions on Tuesdays and things that cost just shy of a dollar?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
shush lazyfire, i will strike you down

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i mean bring you the best food in the neighborhood

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
apple bees is worse than store bought pork rinds.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Narrated by Wanda Sykes

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

mr.capps posted:

shush lazyfire, i will strike you down

Whoa, hold on there, pal; how about we settle our differences with a game of Uno?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Lazyfire posted:

Whoa, hold on there, pal; how about we settle our differences with a game of Uno?

no

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

If I want to give up on life I'll become one of those people who insist their favorite restaurant is Friendly's, because all the sub-par lovely diner food in the world can't stop them from wanting their ice cream to look like a clown head.

YOU A FUCKING HAT fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Sep 29, 2014

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

AssassinPrincess posted:

If I want to give up on life I'll become one of those people who insist their favorite restaurant is Friendly's, because all the sub-par lovely diner food in the world can't stop them from wanting their ice cream to look like a clown head.

Sub par? Where else can you get a burger that has two grilled cheeses as the bun?

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Lazyfire posted:

Sub par? Where else can you get a burger that has two grilled cheeses as the bun?

At home, where it will share a plate with fries that don't suck.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Lazyfire posted:

jack in the box

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im very excited for the day that all pretenses are dropped and california fast food joints start advertising the Still Blazin' Burger with Extra Dank Quesohambre Papas Chochachos

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

AssassinPrincess posted:

At home, where it will share a plate with fries that don't suck.

lets be real here makign good fries at home is a real pain in the rear end

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
if you are obsessed with applebees but hate the food never fear: theres always chili's. same existential reek of absolute emptiness, slightly better food. I recommend the queso and sitting in the bar area for maximum enjoyment of the null.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urI-F4QUm4c

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

why are these 1960s greasers hanging out with these modern day dweebs?

aww who cares they all love applebee's!

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
if it weren't for the chicken wonton tacos there'd be a price on your loving head

Useless Shotgun
Nov 5, 2010

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man: no time to talk.
Applebees was were all the cool kids in middle school hung out hence why I never have been there and never will.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i rubbed applebees sweet and spicy sauce on my hemorrhoids and now my rear end in a top hat is pregnant with an applebees quesadilla burger.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

this is an ultrasound of my rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

fyodor posted:

i rubbed applebees sweet and spicy sauce on my hemorrhoids and now my rear end in a top hat is pregnant with an applebees quesadilla burger.

An Applebee miracle!

• Locked thread