Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

I would like to eat fettucine alfredo at a place that does it even worse than Olive Garden, surrounded by faux antique bus stop signs.

Can you recommend a place, Mr. Applebee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

If I want to give up on life I'll become one of those people who insist their favorite restaurant is Friendly's, because all the sub-par lovely diner food in the world can't stop them from wanting their ice cream to look like a clown head.

YOU A FUCKING HAT fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Sep 29, 2014

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Lazyfire posted:

Sub par? Where else can you get a burger that has two grilled cheeses as the bun?

At home, where it will share a plate with fries that don't suck.

• Locked thread