Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Mostly so that I don't keep making GBS threads up the AI Craigslist Gold thread with non-car stuff, let's find crazy poo poo on Craigslist (or Kijiji, Gumtree, Ganji, newspaper classifieds, whatever) and post it here.

Don't just post links, either quote the text or screenshot it.

If you wanna go looking for poo poo, might I recommend the following categories: "community" (every section) "gigs," and "missed connections."

I'm half tempted to see if this dude will put his money where his mouth is.

Diversity in whiteness

Who ya gonna call?

I dunno, I'm thinking of violating thermodynamics...maybe violating other things.

PUA upset at the bookstore's selection

I'm not sure they really gave much consideration to the combination of imagery and message here.

Then again, maybe they did. I recall a flyer at my college for the local orthodox church, exhorting people to join them. In big bold letters, as if it were supposed to be a plus, it read "Over 20 million martyrs in the 20th century alone!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silencekit
May 1, 2014

Well, that first one is clearly a joke.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
yeah but it was clearly written by a churchgoing psychopath so it still counts

• Locked thread