Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Take the lead pill, OP
(a bullet)

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Big Beef City posted:

Take the lead pill, OP
(a bullet)

That's not a pill

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Enjoy your increased risk of prostate cancer. Also I just recycle my semen via ingestion.

Quellar
Dec 21, 2007
quit staring at me
I am Ironpilled.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

I eat my own cum, I'm enlightened.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
I have hemochromatosis, ergo too much iron. Does this make me some kind of Aryan ubermensch or do I need to get a pair of those Völkisch brand underpants before I'm able to summon statues and shoot lightning or whatever?

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Zeniel posted:

I have hemochromatosis, ergo too much iron. Does this make me some kind of Aryan ubermensch or do I need to get a pair of those Völkisch brand underpants before I'm able to summon statues and shoot lightning or whatever?

uh... didn't you read the wall of meme-comic text, mein bruder? you can never have too much iron.

also these fashion ideas seem like a gold mine. If you made underwear or hoodies with the Othala rune or a triskelion on it, idiot white power idiots would fork over their money to you hand over fist.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

[ATAVISTIC MORALITY INTENSIFIES] would make for a good t-shirt slogan

You'd have to bluff real hard when someone asks what it means, but that's part of the charm

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
to be fair, the world would be a great place if we killed all muslims, israeli jews and their supporters, and [american] cops

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Straker posted:

to be fair, the world would be a great place if we killed all muslims, israeli jews and their supporters, and [american] cops

Typical red pill Untermensch speak

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
green pill up in here but i need to get back on the weights

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Typical red pill Untermensch speak
i'm actually a healthy 30something white male living in the usa, so if you're fine with the status quo then so am i :hfive:

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
i live in fear of becoming a FVCKING MANLET

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Straker posted:

the world would be a great place if nobody killed anybody imo

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

opus111 posted:

the world would be a great place if nobody killed anybody imo

the world is a great place, so from that it follows that nobody killed anybody, so therefore the holocaust didn't happen (your logic not mine)

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
what the gently caress is this poo poo

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!

Frostwerks posted:

green pill up in here but i need to get back on the weights

No big deal, it looks like Mr. Ubermensch himself has been skipping Leg Day

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

uh... didn't you read the wall of meme-comic text, mein bruder? you can never have too much iron.

also these fashion ideas seem like a gold mine. If you made underwear or hoodies with the Othala rune or a triskelion on it, idiot white power idiots would fork over their money to you hand over fist.

All that excessive iron eventually leads to all kinds of amazing nazi powers, like heart failure, stroke, Parkinson's disease, erectile dysfunction and so on.

Also, what the hell is that book he's got in his hands? Why does he have it in every comic but it never explains what it is, even in the one where it describes all the really important parts of the philosophy, like what kind of stare he has and what his aura does.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Trochanter posted:

No big deal, it looks like Mr. Ubermensch himself has been skipping Leg Day

Iron pillers are above materialistic considerations. The teutonic heritage lives in their heart, not their legs.

Zeniel posted:

Also, what the hell is that book he's got in his hands?

you'll have to ask 4chan for that but it might be one of these

SpaceGoatFarts fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Sep 30, 2014

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
I want a giant iron pill shoved into my rear end, EXTREME INSERTION

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Zeniel posted:

Also, what the hell is that book he's got in his hands?

It's Ride the tiger by Julius Evola. I personally don't subscribe to this philosophy but I can see the appeal of such ideas for someone who is tired of all the 'life is bad kill the human race' whiners

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
hitler is dead you know

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
4chan vril society

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

Police Automaton posted:

hitler is dead you know

but he lives on. he is the breeze in your hair, the sunlight on your face

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Everything else I can roll with, fine, sure, whatever, but why is the nordic master race in a hoodie and boxer briefs

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Straker posted:

We'd just find someone new to hate, like the real enemy, people from Delaware.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

when dio said ""ride the tiger" was he endorsing juliuse vola

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Iron pillers are above materialistic considerations. The teutonic heritage lives in their heart, not their legs.

you'll have to ask 4chan for that but it might be one of these

um... green pill has much better reading material. just saying. all they need is an exercise plan.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

philosophically, these two wizards are nothing alike

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

HolePisser1982 posted:

philosophically, these two wizards are nothing alike

Brown and purple pill? They have basically the same readings but purple pill is an evil wizard while brown pill is a jedi master.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

I  SIDE  WITH  EVROPA

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Green pill has deece taste in entry-level establishment liberal lit

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
Women need a lot of iron too; can they take iron pills?

More importantly, if they do, do they have to wear the hoodie and underwear:heysexy:

Frozen Horse
Aug 6, 2007
Just a humble wandering street philosopher.

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

i live in fear of becoming a FVCKING MANLET

Don't be so afraid, well-groomed manlets are totes cute.

Sekenr posted:

It's Ride the tiger by Julius Evola. I personally don't subscribe to this philosophy but I can see the appeal of such ideas for someone who is tired of all the 'life is bad kill the human race' whiners

Evola is an interesting author for these channers to have latched on to. Especially given that his philosophy, even more so than libertarianism, is a case where if you are positioned in society such that you would like to see things change to bring the ideas into practice, you are not in a position to benefit from the changes.

Maybe they should try an antimony pill next.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

crypto-racist fashion is already a thing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_Steinar

see also 'nipsters':
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/heil-hipster-the-young-neo-nazis-trying-to-put-a-stylish-face-on-hate-20140623

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Frozen Horse posted:

Don't be so afraid, well-groomed manlets are totes cute.

Evola is an interesting author for these channers to have latched on to. Especially given that his philosophy, even more so than libertarianism, is a case where if you are positioned in society such that you would like to see things change to bring the ideas into practice, you are not in a position to benefit from the changes.

Maybe they should try an antimony pill next.

but what pill is gbs???????????????????????

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

bathroomrage posted:

but what pill is gbs???????????????????????

pink(gay)

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

drat I need to take that iron pill. I'm pretty anemic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Nothing screams ancient super mystical blither blather like talking about things in terms of pills.

• Locked thread