Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gorki
Aug 9, 2014
i feel like totoal crap, i am all phlegmy and my whole body is all achey and i am fevery! gross toast!!!

but my voice sounds really sexy and my balls are so distended omg i woke up and they were wrapped around my thigh :aaa: like my junk right now looks like some other huge balls guy's junk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

drink soup op, dont die.

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Is it weird if coca cola clears up a scratchy throat.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

gorki posted:

i feel like totoal crap, i am all phlegmy and my whole body is all achey and i am fevery! gross toast!!!

but my voice sounds really sexy and my balls are so distended omg i woke up and they were wrapped around my thigh :aaa: like my junk right now looks like some other huge balls guy's junk

whoa have you been reading my search history wtf

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
rip op

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's very likely ebola probably

JMilton
Jan 11, 2011
me too

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Try this acai berry extract op

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Phrasing posted:

Try this acai berry extract op

pretty weird thing to call your jizz

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

gorki posted:

Early stages of HIV. I'm so sorry.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
teh flu is released upon the population by the illuminati in order to further their dark agenda

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

You got the Bola. Sorry, OP.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIbkG_afKv0

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
This wouldn't have happened if you had a flu shot.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
good thrread op thanks for postingthis. coincedentally, I also, have the flu. apperently. here are my sympotoms..... sore tum tum, gurgly bottom.... wierd burps,, no fever.....wierd! paging a doc from the goon doctor sub threaddit ...is they're a doctor in the house? (urkle voice) haha ok thanks again oh pee see ya later....

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

most everyone I know irl and online across several countries seems to be sick with a low grade but persistent cold or stomach problem the last 6 weeks or so

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Torka posted:

most everyone I know irl and online across several countries seems to be sick with a low grade but persistent cold or stomach problem the last 6 weeks or so

uh oh

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
You should probably stop eating monkeys and slamming internet whales.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

nothing dangerous it's just making everyone tired and demoralized

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
I had a little bird
Its name was Enza
I opened a window
And In-flu-enza.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

a starwar betamax posted:

good thrread op thanks for postingthis. coincedentally, I also, have the flu. apperently. here are my sympotoms..... sore tum tum, gurgly bottom.... wierd burps,, no fever.....wierd! paging a doc from the goon doctor sub threaddit ...is they're a doctor in the house? (urkle voice) haha ok thanks again oh pee see ya later....

wow that is a weird coincdence all-right but fyi my tummy and bottom are a-okay i just don't have a appetite so imo we have different things but maybe ask goon doctor to check

p.x. i highly enjoyed your urkle joke lol it made me giggle irl you are like a cyber patch adams imo :coffeepal:

quote:

I had a little bird
Its name was Enza
I opened a window
And In-flu-enza.

:newlol: okay stop you guys you are giving me coughing fits!!

gorki fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Sep 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
We all have enterovirus 68. Sorry!

• Locked thread