Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

RideTheSpiral posted:

yeah let me get on that

I just asked man, you brought it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

Lagrange posted:

J.D.

Do NOT get this degree.

:hf:

Except I got mine in Canada where the job market isn't a corpse-filled gutter, yet.

Time Machine
Feb 24, 2006
When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit.
English. :suicide:

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

Someday....someday Arts and Sciences will rise up against all you actual degree having motherfuckers. We outnumber you and we are coming for you.
Not you English degree person, you're with us.
EDIT: Maybe I should have studied more English, my jokes sound like they are directed at the English degree haver and sheesh.

MadMattH fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Sep 29, 2014

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Seriouspost: I have an AAS in :airquote: media arts and animation :airquote: which is just marketingchat for computer animation and video production. I got it thirteen years ago and I'm not doing anything with it. I hate drawing and I wish someone had told me in high school that I wasn't good enough to make a career of it.

Currently, I'm about a year away from a PhD in neurophysiology. I want to study the biological underpinnings of stress, depression, and anxiety, especially in kids and adolescents.

I know, nobody cares, but whatever. See ya.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
PhD in awesome happiness :)

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

gender illusionist posted:

PhD in awesome happiness :)

osteology?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
let's just say I'm smarter than all of you dumb stupid idiots and leave it at that

:smug:

Lagrange
Apr 27, 2002

Tipps posted:

:hf:

Except I got mine in Canada where the job market isn't a corpse-filled gutter, yet.

Good luck and Godspeed.

Mr Kapu
Jul 6, 2009
Graduating in December with a bachelor's in Chemical Engineering. Already got a job lined up :cheers:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Mr Kapu posted:

Graduating in December with a bachelor's in Chemical Engineering. Already got a job lined up :cheers:

try not to blow up your trailer

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
bs in business administration

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
all you are major....pain in the butts!

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

BS Economics
PhD in unemployment

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Titus Sardonicus posted:

Currently, I'm about a year away from a PhD in neurophysiology. I want to study the biological underpinnings of stress, depression, and anxiety, especially in kids and adolescents.
cool u will learn how best to drive us depressed goons to suicide w surgical strike posts :thumbsup:

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

doctor of dick sucking

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
law (hons) and economics

i hate myself

Lansoc
Jan 3, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
BS in Arts. Such a smart choice.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i have 7 masters bc i am a king fu movie irl

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

MeLKoR posted:

A PhD in Advanced poo poo Posting

m2

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

history minor in government :suicide:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Physics/Astronomy, and also Civil Engineering.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

cool u will learn how best to drive us depressed goons to suicide w surgical strike posts :thumbsup:

Me first, sorry :smith:

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

i'm the reverse bodhisattva, instead of staying behind to show you the way to enlightenment, i'll kill myself and let you assholes figure it out yourselves

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
BA History
MA History
PhD Ennui

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I studied art and games and have a job doing art for games.
TOLD YOU IT WASN'T A PHASE, MOM

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Music BA with my Masters in Skin Fluting

Skoora
Sep 29, 2009
Photography

Things are going so, so well.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Got a PHD cause i'm pimpin hoes daily

getting that cash

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Yivgev posted:

doctor of dick sucking
hmm. unrelated but i think i just figured out why all dentists have dds after their name and also why they knock me out w funny gas and afterwards my dick is wet

Notmypants
Jan 3, 2014

Pants pants moose pants.
BA, MA in poli sci. PhD on the way.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Degr3e that allows me to push buttons to make computer do things. Push it enough it will make things people will buy. Computer Science the over paid degree.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Empirically useless, op

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
Art history with a minor in nuclear physics

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
cultural anthropology, on my way to an MBA so I can SELL THE gently caress OUT

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I went with Necromancy.

I admit, it's not as technical as the other disciplines. No, there's not a lot of "Looking for entry-level necromancer" job ads. Yes, I got plenty of flak for it (the ribbing, and legit concerns about what I planned to do for a career).

But now I have my own crypt and if I need the details on a non-necro spell I just take an expert off the skull shelf. So, y'know, follow your dreams.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
phrenology but i never graduated. my grades werent poo poo the school just shut down bc of pc bias. i stol a box of calipers,eat that chancellor chimpfuck, u pinhead.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Propaganda Hour posted:

cultural anthropology, on my way to an MBA so I can SELL THE gently caress OUT
in what way? are you going to work with mining companies to help them more effectively tell brown people to :frogout:

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.
Digital Media.and Design.
I work two retail jobs and pull in about 15k a year.
Thanks for the free insurance, guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
BA History with a minor in German studies. Currently doing a masters in Disaster and Emergency Management because when all this terrorism and climate change poo poo kicks in for real I'm making sure I'm on the winning team.

• Locked thread