Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

For people who lurk and post on their phone.

Be prepared for auto correct mistakes.

This lovely App huh?
I had to go on the phones browser and post because the app won't let me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

This thread is an autocorrect mistake.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

ThaGrandCow posted:

This thread is an autocorrect mistake.

Aww :smith:

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
just turn off auto correct and enjoy free cool points for your use of artisinal placed typos even though they are really accidents!

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I only use the browser

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
This website sucks up my loving data like no tomorrow, and there is no wifi to take advantage of at my work.

Worth it, though.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Can't post threads on my Awful app only respond :smith:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Wicker Man posted:

This website sucks up my loving data like no tomorrow, and there is no wifi to take advantage of at my work.

Worth it, though.

Tell me about it I've gone over my limit more than once because I am "just gonna check one thread".

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

autocorrect this thread into the gas chamber

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
lmbo if you don't have unlimited data

Semt from my ipjone 6

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

uG posted:

just turn off auto correct and enjoy free cool points for your use of artisinal placed typos even though they are really accidents!

ahhh i love your avatar for real

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
"I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake. Now, it is time to erase that mistake." - Dick Jones regarding your thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Hihohe posted:

Tell me about it I've gone over my limit more than once because I am "just gonna check one thread".

If you're using awful, set the option to make images togglabe and stop being poo poo

• Locked thread