Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

The buttrock-izing of the Zelda music is quite possibly one of the best side-effects of this game.

Oxyclean posted:

I think my least favourite weapon so far is the Deku Spear. It's just too immobile compared to the book and and I really don't like the special.

Seconded. Lana's book special isn't that hot either. Especially if you're using it right after getting your first 100+ KO's super with Sheik.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Oh yeah, NNID is ShockLobster.

Widestancer posted:

What's the nude code is there one

I want to see some animated tits.

Who needs a nude patch. There are giant tits just about everywhere. Nude would be overkill on an overkill.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Widestancer posted:

My NNID is WIDESTANCER please make sure that you do NOT report my miiverse posts

Looking forward to this poo poo

5er
Jun 1, 2000

I will get at all that dlc content years from now when they re-release this as GOTY edition for 20 bucks. I'm not going to pay another 20 a pop for some dorky 8-bit weapons.

• Locked thread