Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

mabels big day posted:

"To halt the Imprisoned's advance, you need to use The Groosenator"

That's just loving low, game. Why do you do this to me.

I wish Groose's theme was unlockable so I could have it playing the entire time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Skyward Sword is a great game but I can see why what is here isn't that interesting.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Brackhar posted:

I dunno, the design of The Imprisoned seems really... bad? And apparently he's a repeating boss in Skyward Sword?

Eh, this isn't a thread about that game anyway, so nevermind. Just a thought.

He grows more features every time you fight him and when his final form is literally a Ganondorf crossed with Akuma and it's probably one of the coolest end boss fights in Zelda.

Ghirahim is kind of silly though, you just gotta embrace his crazy throughout Skyward Sword.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Groose is also the best character in Skyward Sword and I wish he was DLC playable.

• Locked thread