Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I just picked up the 3DS version and had some questions after reading a chunk of the thread.

I want to beat the Legend Mode stuff entirely before doing the Adventure Mode, right?

Is co-op a thing on 3DS or is that only on the Wii U? Not a big deal if it's absent, I'm just kind of curious how it'd work with the character-swapping stuff.

What does the Wii U code I got with the game grant to a Wii U player?

Is the season pass worth getting or should I wait and see what the content is like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Playing 3DS version. How do I get these weapon skills that are all chained up and weird looking to do anything? Getting kills seems to have no effect.

Also I'm almost finished with the first adventure mode map and still only have one fairy and a small amount of clothing. I honestly figured they'd have a lot more content for this My Fairy thing. Am I just missing something?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I'm stuck on the Twili Midna required mission in the upper left of the first adventure map that's blocking my path to Young Link and a Zelda weapon. Doesn't seem to matter how strong or quick I am, my allies just get themselves killed eventually. Do I need to just babysit them or what's the deal here

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Nothing gives me Zelda nostalgia more than the Links Awakening music, this DLC pack owns

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

cheetah7071 posted:

I just got the 3DS version of this, and the game is crazy good--good enough that I'm likely to want the character DLC at some point. Do the Legends DLC characters have sidestories that parallel the main plot the same way the original DLC characters that got packaged in do? If so, when should I decide whether I want the DLC by if I want to play the side missions as they unlock?

They don't have their own side-stories unfortunately, so you can really pick up the DLC any time you want. The main source of content from the DLC is the extra adventure mode maps.

• Locked thread