Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?
So do you ever get anything for killing the gold cucco? I thought for sure as much as a pain in the rear end they are they would at least give some unique material but haven't gotten anything so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Jumping in on the NNID action: VisualPine.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Keep in mind even if you fail a mission you still keep experience you have earned on the map. Grinded a kill X number of enemies quest with Shiek to get her leveled. Kept failing it but got enough experience I was leveling once or twice till I would die or not meet the time limit. It also let me get used to the sexyness that is Shiek.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

I found that when doing the kill X number of enemies quests the best thing to do is go hit commanders since they tend to have a ton of mooks around them also taking them out prevents morale boosts. Avoid the big monsters and just rotate the map finding large groups to hit until reinforcements hit rinse repeat. Also in case it was missed my NNID is VisualPine didn't see it in the op yet.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Ya'll weren't lying about the Tier 3 Ball and Chain mission. It's a royal pain in the rear end with all those poe's flying about interupting me every five seconds. Got done with it first time through with well over the kill rank, 18 minute time, and over 12k damage taken...so many mooks dieing and giving me their hearts made me ignore the fact i was actually taking damage.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

You know, I was palying Link Between Worlds last night and thought of something...Hyrule Warriors needs more Sahasrahla.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Last night I finally got the gate and immediatly went to the level 2 mission without ever using it before. Thing takes some getting used to but thats every character cept Link who just facerolls everything. First couple tries I took way to much damage as I was learning the dang thing. Finally got the hang of it and what it could do but completed the mission with 15:06 on the time. I love this game for brutally murdering my hope and dreams.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Maybe somoene else came to this conclusion or thought process but it just came to me and thought I would share it here. I was wondering why the Spinner would be attached to the Amiibo and not just part of the dlc pack. Sure the obvious answer is to sell the Link Amiibo but they could have put anything attached to it.

Then it hit me, the Spinner looks like an Amiibo base if it didn't have spikes on it. Maybe I'm overthinking it but it blew my mind a little bit when it clicked, and now I want an official Spinner Amiibo.

Edit: Also did they up the drop rate of gold materials I took a little break due to other games came back and started getting gold mats more regularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Regy Rusty posted:

It's mainly that enemies on the Twilight Map can drop two materials, or even a weapon and a material. So there are more chances for golds to show up. I've still never seen a double gold drop, I wonder if it's possible.

I haven't even touched the Twilight map yet because I'm an insane person that wants to complete all content I haven't cleared before moving on.

• Locked thread