Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Eej posted:

Skyward Sword is a great game but I can see why what is here isn't that interesting.
Iunno, this game's version of Impa is basically lifted from Skyward Sword, and Impa rules in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

but... Agitha totally is a Zelda character?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

zant is the villain of twilight princess, ghirahim is the villain of skyward sword

you can tell because zant's design is completely grey/black while ghirahim's actually has color

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Metrohunter posted:

I'm not even sold on this game and I'm mad that Groose isn't playable in it. :argh:
He might be DLC?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

playable cast in metroid warriors:

samus
??????????????

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Shadowlyger posted:

Why don't we just cut the crap and make Dyntasy Warriors: MUGEN?

Just throw loving everyone in there.
that's called warriors orochi 3 ultimate

the entire cast of dynasty warriors 8
the entire cast of samurai warriors 3
ryu hayabusa
ayane and kasumi
sterk from the atelier games
sophitia from soul calibur
joan of arc
achilles
a bunch of random chinese/japanese mythological figures

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

jivjov posted:

All the dudes from Prime Hunters, the three bounty hunters from Prime 3, an actual chozo, one of the bipedal Metroid forms, the soldiers from Other M, Dark Samus
black dude's musou attack would just be lifting his helmet and going 'remember me?'

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Silver Falcon posted:

Out of curiosity, how's the Wii U version of that game? I know it was a launch title, so I'm curious how it turned out.
Super late on this, but I remember it being alright. Graphics looked okay as Warriors games go, it ran alright. It's missing some of the characters from Ultimate but it's still a fine game if you only have a Wii U.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Instead of making a separate FE warriors they should just crossover FE and Zelda and make Nintendo Warriors.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Black Ghirahim might be a reference to The Imprisoned, maybe.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

mabels big day posted:

The rod of seasons would be really loving cool too, maybe for Lana
i want naryu and din from oracle

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The GIG posted:

Wizzro is ranged so so hopefully Omega Force has learned how to make range movesets that aren't either broken or trash garbage.
I thought Jia Chong's throwing axes were fun, do they count?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I don't get why they didn't do what they did for Midna in Twilight Princess, where she had voice acting but it was just backwards Japanese to represent it being Hylian or whatever.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

romanowski posted:

actually it was backwards english phrases chopped up and played randomly. please don't make this mistake again
I'm sorry, I got it confused with the ancient language from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g3qY0GpJB0

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

He was actually a student of the knight academy. He presumably has some idea how to use a sword.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Alacron posted:

If Groose got in and used a sword instead of something weird and wacky I'd loving riot. :colbert:
He could use a sword as the base for his moveset but all his actual attacks with it could be weird and wacky. Yue Ying in DW just uses a scythe but she has tons of weird contraptions and gimmicks as her special moves and just swings the scythe for her basic attack string.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

PureRok posted:

How am I, someone who never used the Zelda controls, supposed to know that? How is that "being daft"?
what makes more sense

'oh, that must be some weird notation for her 6th charge'

or

'durrrrr, dodge rolling???'

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Well, it's not like jobber characters are new to musou games. Agitha isn't great, but at least she isn't Xu Zhu.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Oxyclean posted:

I assume the whole point of Warriors games is you're the powerhouse that mows stuff down, and it would probably be a lot less fun if NPCs started taking all your kills. :v:
That's generally the case, but sometimes allies can be disturbingly competent. In Dynasty Warriors 5 there's this map that's basically 3 fronts, and generally the front you're on will always push forward to the enemy base while the other two stall somewhere around the middle.

Except for the side Cao Cao's on, which always pushes straight through with no breaks whatsoever.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Flytrap posted:

I really need to find the man that decided that Zelda music needed to sound like something out of BlazBlue and shake his hand.
He actually decided that Zelda music needed to sound like Dynasty Warriors music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4KzheChan0

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Actually, Link dating that random shopkeeper lady in Skyward Sword is canon.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

link uses the ladder for everything but vertical movement

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Hero of B-Ranks

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Fi is, however, awful at weakpoints of any kind, some of which is because her C2 launcher is one of the worst in the game.
The map where she has to fight an imprisoned in a tiny room is the worst thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

it's not a joke

they did it because the 3ds is a weak system

• Locked thread