Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cell
Nov 25, 2003

The more Johnny the better.

Dastardly posted:

You can't heal keeps. If your allied base is that low then you've already messed up and let it become that way. Give it some time and you'll be able to prioritize what's happening on the map, you can also always pause the game and check the battle log to see what's going on.
The first warning usually means you should check it out soon but there's still time to finish what you're currently doing. If a character is in danger then you need to book it as fast as you possibly can.

I kind of feel that keeps heal over time as they respawn more defenders. I've gone into a keep to clear out attackers, run off to do something else and then when I've passed back through the strength is higher than I left it. That could just be a trigger based 'reinforcement' as part of the level progression, though.

My NNID is cellect for anyone adding!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread