Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
I went into work today and two hours ago was let go for not following company policy and corporate theft. They didn't say who (it was Miguel's bitch rear end i know it) snitched on me but they said a reliable source (Miguel isn't reliable; I believe this phrase was used to throw me off his scent. It did not) told them I was giving a discount to a customer who used us to print promotional material for their strip club. Wrong. I gave that poo poo to them for free.

This is the universe's way of sayin karma is real as gently caress. On Thursday I nearly snitched on my homie Carl in order to increase my personal gain. I secretly wished that the nigga would get caught for his crimes so that I could rob him of his possessions while he was locked up. My wish came true and now the powers that be are making sure that I get what's coming to me.

Take this as a lesson. Do not be a Leslie. Do not be a Miguel. Do right. Do good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

But you only thought of the offense to Carl, you did not commit it. Does the universe punish you for thought crime?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

I went into work today and two hours ago was let go for not following company policy and corporate theft. They didn't say who (it was Miguel's bitch rear end i know it) snitched on me but they said a reliable source (Miguel isn't reliable; I believe this phrase was used to throw me off his scent. It did not) told them I was giving a discount to a customer who used us to print promotional material for their strip club. Wrong. I gave that poo poo to them for free.

This is the universe's way of sayin karma is real as gently caress. On Thursday I nearly snitched on my homie Carl in order to increase my personal gain. I secretly wished that the nigga would get caught for his crimes so that I could rob him of his possessions while he was locked up. My wish came true and now the powers that be are making sure that I get what's coming to me.

Take this as a lesson. Do not be a Leslie. Do not be a Miguel. Do right. Do good.

Nigga u gay

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
glad to see you are finally maturing in this world, god bless

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

BONGHITZ posted:

But you only thought of the offense to Carl, you did not commit it. Does the universe punish you for thought crime?

Have you heard of Dateline's To Catch A Predator? Enough said.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Selling cocaine is profitable and has many benefits.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Neo Duckberg posted:

Selling cocaine is profitable and has many benefits.

I'm gonna be selling scratch lottery tickets to teenagers and flipping EBT cards probably.

ChuckHead
Jun 24, 2004

2000 years Assholes.
I don't know OP maybe you should stop stealing poo poo.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

ChuckHead posted:

I don't know OP maybe you should stop stealing poo poo.

I learned about stuff made from dumpster diving and things made from reclaimed material. I "reclaimed" his PS VITA and DBZ collection.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Miguel?? That short rear end in a top hat with the choppy mustache who's always wearing the same goddamn ratty superman shirt every goddamn day? gently caress Miguel, he still owes me 6 bucks for gas from when we was carpooling together in march.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Gorman Thomas posted:

Miguel?? That short rear end in a top hat with the choppy mustache who's always wearing the same goddamn ratty superman shirt every goddamn day? gently caress Miguel, he still owes me 6 bucks for gas from when we was carpooling together in march.

That's that same nigga. He's about to get a raise so hit him up on Instagram and call his rear end out.

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
Everyone knows you got fired for casual racism

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
Business Racism.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

BONGHITZ posted:

if u dwell in negativity even only in thought, your surroundings have a way of reflecting that negativity. namaste.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I was kind of hoping you really did get fired but it became clear this wasn't a true story. But then I realized why? I dont even know you. That's weird and mean of me. It made me think about human psychology in general. Thanks OP for the introspection

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

1gnoirents posted:

I was kind of hoping you really did get fired but it became clear this wasn't a true story. But then I realized why? I dont even know you. That's weird and mean of me. It made me think about human psychology in general. Thanks OP for the introspection

*bows deeply, as if to suck his own dick*

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hustling is what people say when they are struggling but want to sound like they are not.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Miguel's a lil Anonymous Andy m'kay

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

pretty much everyone named miguel is human garbage, op

source: i have also been betrayed by a miguel

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Business Racism.

Namchange please

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

got fired from my job at the bad post factory because all the work was outsourced to op

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Bro Dad posted:

got fired from my job at the bad post factory because all the work was outsourced to op

Ah. I see you've started your own company to compete. Self-employement must be fulfilling.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
By "hustling" I assume you mean sucking dick for crack.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I bet you Carl snitched

i hate everything
Oct 15, 2010
Unemployment is a serious issue. Please stop posting about ironically and face your predicament OP. Hope this helps you thanks in advance.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zs1Muw_7Lc

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
boy o boy is this an uninteresting fakepost

Morton Salt Grrl
Sep 2, 2011

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
FRESH BLOOD

May their memory be a justification for genocide
cuck miguel's bitch rear end

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

I bet you Carl snitched

he isn't bitchmade like myself or miguel.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Did you work at Kinko's?

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
I once walked into my boss getting hosed by the red headed crazy lady.

happens.

I quit.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

The wire was an ok show, not bad just ok.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Ah. I see you've started your own company to compete. Self-employement must be fulfilling.

see, keep making posts like this and you're going to put me out on the street

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Bro Dad posted:

Congrats you proved worse at your job than a slovenly, barely literate thief

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Manifest posted:

Did you work at Kinko's?

FedexKinkos yeah. I just started like 2 months ago, too. Oh well. Jokes on them. They had to touch my poo poo covered boxers.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

FedexKinkos yeah. I just started like 2 months ago, too. Oh well. Jokes on them. They had to touch my poo poo covered boxers.

Just a heads up, You're gonna be replaced by some guy in india. It cost's less to fly a document than pay living wages in america.

Dell can go gently caress itself with a rusty stick

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Miguel here, you need stop your loving lies leslie. I thought me and you were loving good man! We even hugged when you left man. Everyone knows you did it to try and wife that redheaded stripper with the big tits man. Did you forget a negative of every copy gets sent to corporate? drat seriously lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Jimson posted:

Miguel here, you need stop your loving lies leslie. I thought me and you were loving good man! We even hugged when you left man. Everyone knows you did it to try and wife that redheaded stripper with the big tits man. Did you forget a negative of every copy gets sent to corporate? drat seriously lmbo

Ah poo poo I got caught

• Locked thread