Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I would say it stopped being relevant in the 90s. The truth is that it was never relevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I agree about how trans folks are the same as crazy people who think they are animals

It's a slippery slope lol

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

N word.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
AWW YA HEAR THAT KIDS? IT'S THE RETARD ALERT! DING DING DING RETAAAAARD

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
lol look at this fuckboy shithead

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Booties posted:

AWW YA HEAR THAT KIDS? IT'S THE RETARD ALERT! DING DING DING RETAAAAARD

I think it's more like the waahmbulance, and it's coming to pick you up

grope proof vest
Jan 11, 2006

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I would say it stopped being relevant in the 90s. The truth is that it was never relevant.

It's actually somewhere in the middle.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Team America is a brilliant piece of propaganda in that it can be enjoyed regardless of political affiliation by being explicitly satirical of celebrity doves while only implicitly mocking neocon hawks.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

butplug accident posted:

This is funnier than you realize.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

butplug accident posted:

^

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
GBS: Still Getting Mad About South Park

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
GBS dont like popular things lol

lol

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
it's too smutty. I just don't get smutty humor and rude language what is this the United States of Potty Language?

Geez Louise I tell ya, give me good old Arthur any day. He's an aardvark mutated into a hideously deformed little boy and you don't see him misbehaving or cussing. He should be, but he doesn't and that's why it's such a good show.

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014

Troon Flesh Mask posted:

I agree about how trans folks are the same as crazy people who think they are animals

It's a slippery slope lol

Religious nuts who want to murder the gays and teach creationism are bad but Richard Dawkins is a total dick so it all evens out.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I read the other thread as southpark every time i looked at it so ty for this thread

really scratched that itch for me Sam

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyxYdj9dGcI

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

drowningidiot posted:

Religious nuts who want to murder the gays and teach creationism are bad but Richard Dawkins is a total dick so it all evens out.

Yes, because intolerance from atheists is really cool, but intolerance from theists is really bad. ps. more people died because of Mao's and Stalin's atheistic dogmas than died in every religious war in history

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

butplug accident posted:

Yes, because intolerance from atheists is really cool, but intolerance from theists is really bad. ps. more people died because of Mao's and Stalin's atheistic dogmas than died in every religious war in history

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

drowningidiot posted:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Spiky Ooze posted:

it's too smutty. I just don't get smutty humor and rude language what is this the United States of Potty Language?

Geez Louise I tell ya, give me good old Arthur any day. He's an aardvark mutated into a hideously deformed little boy and you don't see him misbehaving or cussing. He should be, but he doesn't and that's why it's such a good show.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you
-South Park

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i get all my opinions from south park. i pretend like they're my own but really its just my Fox News

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

butplug accident posted:

(REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD POSTER)

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
south park was ok but that manbearpig episode was the worst pile of poo poo to ever poo poo a poo poo.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Voted 1. Not this thread, YOUR LIFE!

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

agreed op

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Moola posted:

(REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD POSTER)

Oh poo poo, Moola and some other gbs human being who got mad enough to spend 10 dollars are doing sig burns on me. I'm loving done for

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
gas thread, ban OP, Free Hat

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

it's better than family guy, at least

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

you havent seen much tv if you think south park is the worst

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Remember how 'That's My Bush!' was cancelled on 9/11/01 ?

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

consider that today's 14 year olds, which is south parks target audience btw, are now younger than the show itself.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Moola posted:

GBS dont like popular things lol

lol

I literally laughed when shae died in game of thrones. He knew at that moment he was being played by a hooker.

He straight up crossbowwed that dude in the toilet.

I was sad when ygrette died though.

I will not watch the series anymore.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
my opinion on this is somewhere in the middle.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
ITT a bunch of people who have been majorly owned by a group of cartoon children.

Owned so bad that their reality is shattering around them.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

The Taint Reaper posted:

ITT a bunch of people who have been majorly owned by a group of cartoon children.

Owned so bad that their reality is shattering around them.

Construction paper is the best paper, it's durable, and comes in all colors, and is thick.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

orangesampson posted:

Construction paper is the best paper, it's durable, and comes in all colors, and is thick.

This is true though, what's your point

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

orangesampson posted:

The show is made in Flash now and has very low production costs and turn-around.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

This is true though, what's your point

McDowell posted:

The show is made in Flash now and has very low production costs and turn-around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

butplug accident posted:

Oh poo poo, Moola and some other gbs human being who got mad enough to spend 10 dollars are doing sig burns on me. I'm loving done for

lol

• Locked thread