Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

-everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Yaldabaoth posted:

I'm just sick and tired of deities of sexual perversion and violence being female when it's proven time and again that most rapes are committed by males

yeah im so sick and tired of it too

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i am SICK and TIRED of these dungeons and dragons rape goddesses!!!

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Yaldabaoth posted:

I'm just sick and tired of deities of sexual perversion and violence being female when it's proven time and again that most rapes are committed by males

the game acknowledges this

most of the little rape children are male

they have female rape children but they don't tend to last because they get raped by the males (they're all called 'broos') and then they explode when they give birth

so nearly all of the raping going on by the broos is by males

i don't know what happens when the ground gives birth to a broo child does it explode or what idk

most of them are cow broos for obvious reasons but there are rumoured to be hippo and rhino broos and even a tiger broo somewhere the broos that were the daddies of those must have been fearless in their raping

Neurosis fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Sep 30, 2014

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

What the gently caress am I reading :cenobite:

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
I read a lot of RPG sourcebooks but I can't imagine how awkward it would be to actually play them IRL

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I thought Glorantha was cool until just this moment where I realized that somewhere in this sick sick Earth some group played a party of broos.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

273423-X posted:

I read a lot of RPG sourcebooks but I can't imagine how awkward it would be to actually play them IRL

same

Hihohe posted:

What the gently caress am I reading :cenobite:

the glorantha setting has a lot of weird and cool poo poo man

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You people need to play King of Dragon Pass.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Actually someone start a king of dragon pass LP in GBS with goons deciding what choices to take, its basically an atma adventure game.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mr.capps posted:

Actually someone start a king of dragon pass LP in GBS with goons deciding what choices to take, its basically an atma adventure game.

this happened and it was good until ralp moved it to dead gay imp zone and it got abandoned

i would like to do one only it will get moved and i do not desire this

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

scalded schlong posted:

this happened and it was good until ralp moved it to dead gay imp zone and it got abandoned

admin ruined a cool thing? color me surprised :rolleye:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

scalded schlong posted:

that sucks :(

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

that GBS LP is actually what got me to buy KoDP on my iPad. a good thread.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i wanna like the impzone but every thread moves slow as hell its kinda sad

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ycs without the anime paedophiles apparently suffers from lack of user interest

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

scalded schlong posted:

you should do it

there can never be enough kodp threads

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
two of the kodp lps are archived here: http://lparchive.org/title/king%20of%20dragon%20pass

what's interesting about these is unlike the gbs one there were some people who were pretty knowledgeable about the setting posting and filling in lore bits

i'm not sure how much of the posts survived the move to the lparchive but i know the mystic mongol one has a bunch of the posts at the start of the lp explaining the lore

i think this thread is in danger of imp zoning since we're no longer talking about anus circumferences and other matters close to the gbs mission statement

glorantha is actually legit cool i was hoping for more information on the mechanics of a werewolf impregnating a vampire or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

paranoid randroid posted:

ogre butthole party

namechange plz

• Locked thread