Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Tautologicus posted:

I can't tell who shot him besides the helmet cam guy. dog guy? back guy? hard to tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_lhspmjCJ4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

InterFaced posted:

Arizona police are literally ISIS.

technically not wrong but I think you might be confused about where albuquerque is

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
police officer stages murder scene

time 1971

place : passedena

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

orangesampson posted:

police officer stages murder scene

time 1971

place : passedena

this looks bad

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Good Citizen posted:

technically not wrong but I think you might be confused about where albuquerque is

Oh sorry, but I'm sure Arizona police gunned down a hobo too.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

quote:

In February 2003, Abner Louima visited his family still living in Haiti.[25] There he discussed the setting up of the Abner Louima Foundation, a nonprofit organization with the hopes to raise money to build a community center and much-needed hospital in Haiti. Louima indicated he had plans to use his own money and donations to open community centers in Haiti, New York and Florida for Haitians and others seeking legal, financial or other aid. Louima also paid the school tuition for 14 poor children in Thomassin, a small community where he grew up. During his visit to Haiti, he met with the President of Haiti, Jean-Bertrand Aristide, a former priest who Louima knew from his school days. In a rare interview, Louima said he's convinced he can make a difference in his impoverished homeland: "Maybe God saved my life for a reason, I believe in doing the right thing."[24]

:unsmith:

DareToSlack
Aug 24, 2006
I'm not gay, but $20 is $20.

Convicted torturer gets sent to a minimum security prison. Of course.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
But he's homeless. .?

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I once called the police when my car was broken into and I said it looked fairly fresh and that they could probably still get fingerprints. The lady on the other end laughed and asked if I had lost over $3000 in items. I said I hadn't and she said if I wanted to file a report I'd have to come down and do it in person or I could do it online.

I was literally shaking and I think she could tell even over the phone so she then said if I really wanted help to do it in person because someone lost the password to download the online reports and that it would essentially never be read.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

I once called the police when my car was broken into and I said it looked fairly fresh and that they could probably still get fingerprints. The lady on the other end laughed and asked if I had lost over $3000 in items. I said I hadn't and she said if I wanted to file a report I'd have to come down and do it in person or I could do it online.

I was literally shaking and I think she could tell even over the phone so she then said if I really wanted help to do it in person because someone lost the password to download the online reports and that it would essentially never be read.

police hack: say you spotted a black person in the area, just make sure you jump out of the way of the tanks when they arrive

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

you irl posted:

police hack: say you spotted a black person in the area, just make sure you jump out of the way of the tanks when they arrive

Sounds like it works!

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

quote:

The shooting occurred in a neighborhood where tensions between African American residents and police have surfaced. McDade was African American. Police did not reveal the race of the officers.

i think they just did

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

you irl posted:

i think they just did

they were elves

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Good Citizen posted:

Three pages and no video of the homeless man getting shot to death and then attacked by a police dog for no reason, yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwytoxMuk4U

fixed

What kind of training makes you so crazy that you let a dog gnaw on a dead man's leg? Cops are creepy

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

CHINA

put a dorner on every corner

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Cop is lovely, and bad.

Also lawyer "representing the family" I loving swear if that family cashes in on a suit for a person they let live on the streets I will realistically do absolutely nothing but I will be very perturbed.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
cops. heh

amirite guys?

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
as poors, and blacks, the shooting targets were there fore criminal, and therefore, sentenced, to death

CSPAN Caller
Oct 16, 2012

quote:

Abner Louima (born 1966 in Thomassin, Haiti) is a Haitian who was assaulted, brutalized and forcibly sodomized with a broken-off broom handle by New York City police officers after being arrested outside a Brooklyn nightclub in 1997.

This probably turned him off to quidditch.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8g_7YiPjns

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
stay safe, diaper sniper

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014

Drink Cheerwine posted:

the correct word is hobo, op, not camper

It's not really camping if you don't have a home to go back to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
cops have to torture innocent people or they turn into even gayer and dumber werewolves op you dont understand

• Locked thread