Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
Lets do this.

Enjoyed the pregame piece about Bledsoe making wine. Dude is living the good life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Go Royals!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
gently caress the pats
gently caress the pats on primetime
gently caress the pats on primetime twice in one week

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Go Charles
Go Houston
Go Hali

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
For those of you who have not yet had a chance to watch the Pats this year, welcome to what you've all been praying for: Brady eating turf, forever.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Petey posted:

welcome to what you've all been praying for.

Tom Brady isn't dead so I am not sure what you mean

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'm thrilled to see the Pats in primetime if their O-line has finally gone to poo poo. Brady sacks best sacks.

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick

Petey posted:

For those of you who have not yet had a chance to watch the Pats this year, welcome to what you've all been praying for.

I'm hopeful with Stork starting at center (Devey inactive, yay!) but I'm an eternal optimist.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Just don't get blown out please.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I hope Tom Brady gets sacked so hard he travels back in time to the moment just before he gets sacked and ends up in a timeloop of getting sacked forever

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Come'on man needs to be retired. That was painful.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I usually love coming on men but that was a terrible come on man

Vulgarian
Oct 2, 2011
Patriots going to work the Chiefs over in unexpected horrifying ways. Belichick has done the dark rituals necessary to delivery victory.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Lol Thompkins and Dobson both inactive. So much for that draft class of receivers. Patriots only bringing four receivers with them tonight, one of them is a special teams gunner and the other is Brandon LaFell.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I'm thrilled to see the Pats in primetime if their O-line has finally gone to poo poo. Brady sacks best sacks.

We're starting:

- Solder (ranked ~65 out of ~70 OT by PFF)
- Dan Connolly (decent JAG)
- Stork (rookie, first start)
- Fleming (rookie, first start)
- Vollmer (ranked ~62 out of ~70 OT by PFF)*

Our OL coach is new to the Pats. Last year, he was...a sports talk radio host in South Carolina.

*PFF rankings from memory via radio earlier the week, so may be slightly off

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I hope Tom Brady gets sacked so hard he travels back in time to the moment just before he gets sacked and ends up in a timeloop of getting sacked forever

Would he drag the rest of us into the loop as well because Tom Brady eating poo poo forever is probably better than the reality we got.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Drew Bledsoe rules. Just not at football.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
gently caress a Patriot.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Dontari Poe is gonna eat tonight

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Petey posted:

We're starting:

- Solder (ranked ~65 out of ~70 OT by PFF)
- Dan Connolly (decent JAG)
- Stork (rookie, first start)
- Fleming (rookie, first start)
- Vollmer (ranked ~62 out of ~70 OT by PFF)

Our OL coach is new to the Pats. Last year, he was...a sports talk radio host in South Carolina.

To be fair both Solder and Vollmer are much better players than those rankings. Well, Vollmer anyway.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Pron on VHS posted:

Dontari Poe is gonna eat tonight

My guess is that Dontari Poe eats most nights.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

No Thompkins or Dobson? What the fuuuuuuuuuck. I can kind of understand Dobson because maybe his foot still isn't right. But Thompkins too?

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Madcosby posted:

I usually love coming on men but that was a terrible come on man

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I hope Gronkowski hits Brady with a steel chair and tears his jersey to reveal a Chiefs jersey underneath

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
gently caress the Patriots Forever

Go Chiefs :colbert:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Ditka is loving senile hah

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I hope Coach Ditka has a heart attack and dies.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I hope Gronkowski hits Brady with a steel chair and tears his jersey to reveal a Chiefs jersey underneath

The ball then hits at his feet as the camera slowly pans to a flustered Alex Smith.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Did Berman just have a stroke?

gypsytaz
Oct 5, 2001
deluded jackass
Let's go Chiefs!

E: Did anyone find out why Rodney Harrison was given the rest of the night off? Did he have a stroke?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Did Berman just have a stroke?

Berman with a stroke would sound like sylvester stallone eating a sack of marbles

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Breaking News: Joe Buck killed in head on collision with Chris Berman... both dead. More Breaking news: ISIS surrenders, promises to make world a better place, Israel and Palestine merge and become Super Jerusalem

It was the greatest day in history

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Berman with a stroke would sound like sylvester stallone eating a sack of marbles

I mean he said "MANDHHHH NIGHTHTHHT FTTBAAGGHHGHG" like he was choking on his own tongue or his multiple chins or something

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

It always feels lovely to root for an injury so instead of hoping Brady snaps his leg or something I just hope he suffers a serious existential crisis and finds himself unable to complete a pass due to the futility of it all

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Yoshifan823 posted:

I hope Coach Ditka has a heart attack and dies.

I've concluded he's the football equivalent of Chuck Norris

That's not a complement

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I'm nervous for my boys tonight

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Vertical Lime posted:

I've concluded he's the football equivalent of Chuck Norris

That's not a complement

He's someone a bunch of fuckheads look up to because he did something vaguely interesting years and years ago, even though his opinions are poo poo and he's dumb and gently caress him?

yeah sounds right.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Reminder: When the Chiefs win, Parm can't hatepost about Alex Smith any more.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Yoshifan823 posted:

He's someone a bunch of fuckheads look up to because he did something vaguely interesting years and years ago, even though his opinions are poo poo and he's dumb and gently caress him?

yeah sounds right.

exactly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Yoshifan823 posted:

He's someone a bunch of fuckheads look up to because he did something vaguely interesting years and years ago

More that the only reason he is popular is because of an ironic joke made at his expense he never got

• Locked thread