Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Had 5 shots of POZZED at the bar last night and went off and sucked some AIDS out of a hobos rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Chicken with some potatoes and whatever the gently caress is in the pan. poo poo owns.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

i had some cooked up some frozen beef ravioli with garlic salt + pepper and some butter instead of sauce. was pretty good.

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids
Per my girlfriend, we've been trying a tree bark addendum to our diet. We've been experimenting with Aspens, oaks, and birch. Birch has been my favorite so far, but I just can't chew on the bark like she does. Usually like to grind it up and mix it in with my strawberry whey shakes, and it's okay to take like that.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
A head of cauliflower later, roasted with some salt and iced green tea to go with it.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Chalets the Baka posted:

Per my girlfriend, we've been trying a tree bark addendum to our diet. We've been experimenting with Aspens, oaks, and birch. Birch has been my favorite so far, but I just can't chew on the bark like she does. Usually like to grind it up and mix it in with my strawberry whey shakes, and it's okay to take like that.

i heard willow bark is pretty good for headaches

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chalets the Baka posted:

this sounds great, been meaning to try bark since I've seen animals eating it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Change the thread title to:

a tall glass of a Warm Jizz and a nice piece of bark

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

last night: steak and stir fried mushrooms

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Change the thread title to:

a tall glass of a Warm Jizz and a nice piece of bark

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I have a pizza ordered and get this

It will be delivered when I get home from work!

Technology is loving amazing.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
we are talking the goddamn future of pizza tech here

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
I put leftover shredded cheddar cheese on top of my freezer pizza w/ onions, banana peppers and onions. Will report back.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

i forgot to eat dinner last night

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I ate a late dinner, at a diner... Had chicken parm and some mozz sticks and a tall glass of warm jizz

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I ate a late dinner, at a diner... Had chicken parm and some mozz sticks and a tall glass of warm jizz

Next time shoot it on my back.

Also dinner tonight is going to be loving amazing. Slow cooker is going again what what.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Widestancer posted:

Also dinner tonight is going to be loving amazing. Slow cooker is going again what what.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3673284

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Widestancer posted:

Same here - I've got chicken chili cooking right now and it'll be ready for me to enjoy when I get home.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Widestancer posted:

i need to get a crock pot again so i can make stew for all week so i dont have to cook dinner

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
Last night I had stir-fried spaghetti carbonara and $6 sutter home

Tonight who knows what magical times await other than more sutter home

livin the goon dream

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Chicken and Brocollis.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tonight I have a T-bone steak with asparagus (special recipe) and Some Italian bread and a beer and a bong hit and for dessert.. You guessed it, warm jizz in a tall glass

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I had a badass pastrami on rye with provolone and some pickled pears on it.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i made a stromboli last night, and i am loving ordering pizza for lunch and football today :hellyeah:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

burger and half a rack of ribs. burger was great, ribs were just ok, sauce was a bit bland. people gotta let the SPICE FLOW ya know

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Gonna order some dominos

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.
Had biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, and skillet potatoes for dinner. Wacky night shift!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

simsense cumshots posted:

Gonna order some dominos

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

simsense cumshots posted:

Gonna order some dominos

Had me half a Memphis bbq pizza with peppers and pineapples and poo poo. It was good.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Had some fresh caught speckled trout; it was great!

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

i had salmon and broccoli last night.

El Marrow
Jan 21, 2009

Everybody here is just as dead as you.

Widestancer posted:

Had some fresh caught speckled trout; it was great!

Specks are amazing blackened.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
homemade sausage and peppers, and the sausage was spicy

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

i'm going to cook salmon & broccoli again tonight.

but i will also probably bake 4 pounds of chicken and a heap of rice and put portions into bowls for this week for dinner. so that's what i will eat for the rest of the week

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES
Last night's dinner was cumin-seasoned chicken, homemade french fries, a salad, and beer.

Tonight, I will take the leftover chicken and make chicken alfredo pasta with broccoli. A good meal, to start a good night.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

AndyAML posted:

Last night's dinner was cumin-seasoned chicken, homemade french fries, a salad, and beer.

Tonight, I will take the leftover chicken and make chicken alfredo pasta with broccoli. A good meal, to start a good night.

That sounds really good.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Gonna have some steak tonight myself, with a baked potato and some broccoli.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Whoever mods this place please move this back to the Imp Zone before the dinner schism becomes too big tyia

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Gonna try to make this next week, gently caress eating out all the time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Roast beef in a crock pot, steamed broccoli, stuffed mushrooms, mashed potatos

• Locked thread