Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

2x Cheeseburgers
1x Lemonade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

the other night I had real good burger on ciabatta bread (lettuce,onion rings,mozzarella, bbq sauce) and I hope to eat it again tonight

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I can't eat rice as it reminds me of rodent turds from the time my sister had a mouse. Goodbye.

Dont eat rice in a southamerican country then, they make it dry and flavorless here

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Garlic sauce Ftw

Having to pick between garlic bread with cheese and sausage filling (from a formerly Dominos place) OR garlic sauce (Papa Johns) is a real plight of mine

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

It's pretty easy for me, considering Papa Johns is like eating diarrhea on a sheet of cardboard.

lol, is it also noticeably overpriced over dominos there?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Grapplejack posted:

Fry sauce loving owns

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Tonight is pizza night, from that domino's place that lost the franchise so it just rebranded itself while still having all the domino's stuff available here

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

interested to hear how that goes

Since the rebranding happened years ago and I kept ordering from there, I expect the pepperoni to be real good

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Last time I ate german food it was at an austrian bakery in St Pete and the lady basically had all but a huge portrait of Hitler sitting up behind the counter. Pretty epic.

Hope it had Wagner music for ambiance

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Pepperoni pizza status: is good

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I had leftover pizza and garlic bread from yesterday, completely disregarding the "immediate consumption product" label on the box
Also some decent beer.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

A double cheeseburger from a McDonalds

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

last night: steak and stir fried mushrooms

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Change the thread title to:

a tall glass of a Warm Jizz and a nice piece of bark

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Whoever mods this place please move this back to the Imp Zone before the dinner schism becomes too big tyia

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Last night: lentils, with minced meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I paid my due respects to Domino's tonight

• Locked thread